LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Would you draft Manti Te'o if he slipped to the 3rd or 4th round??

• Jcool
  • Veteran
San Francisco 49ers @49ers

Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o just spoke with the media at the#NFLCombine. http://bit.ly/13cXYzz #Combine49
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL

Gary Kubiak on Te'o interview: "He stood his ground, wasn;t gun shy. Lot of poise. He had it under control. He's ready to move forward."
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Manti Te'o will be a 1st round pick....no doubt!!!

This, he wouldn't fall any further than Baltimore at 32...but I see him going in the Top 20.
only if we get his gf too
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
only if we get his gf too

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I want no part of this dude on my team.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Kevin Seifert ‏@espn_nfcnblog

That makes 2 NFCN teams RT: @BenGoesslingPP: #Vikings will meet with Manti Te'o tonight.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

NFC exec on Te'o: "No1 cares if media or public buys in. Only matters if it hurts trust in locker room & other players don't believe in him"

NFC exec said the big thing to ask in interview, from his standpoint, is how Te'o would've handled it at ND if it had happened midseason.
I would rather have DL or CB help.
I could care less about his story. What is alarming is the way he played against top competition. He was horrible against Alabama. Is this what he is going to be like in the pros?

Originally posted by Muggins:
I want no part of this dude on my team.

This. He's a joke and would receive zero respect from teammates. Furthermore, he played piss poor against tough competition.

"Teeeeeee'o, TE-E-E'o.... draft day come Baalke won't call your phone"
im sorry but he doesn't seem even close to bowman or willis, i don't even think he will be as good as that panther guy i forget his name, this draft class is very weak IMO.
The last 3 comments are smoking something. He isn't Bowman or Willis but neither is anyone else in the rest of the league. Te'o is just a solid LB. Not the best but will be a good pro and will be a leader on anyone's D. If you can't see that, well too bad for you. His only bad game was Alabama and it's stands to reason that he might of had other stuff on his mind. Do yourself a favor and look up his other games. His best games came against the better teams on the schedule... Oklahoma, USC, etc...
I wouldn't have taken him until at least the 3rd anyways before the controversy
Pittsburgh or Chicago take him in the first.

Dude is gonna be a stud in the NFL.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Feb 23, 2013 at 3:59 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone