There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Mock Draft

1st Round: Sharrif Floyd,DT,Florida

This guy is big and I was impressed with his Junior year at Florida. We need a DT/NT and he will be the perfect fit and can let Sopoaga Rest.
2nd Round:Justin Hunter,WR,Tennessee


Big,Fast and Physical describes this Receiver. We won't resign Moss and this guy is pretty much exactly like Moss in the sense of height and speed.
3rd Round(from Panthers):Khaled Holmes,C,USC


Khaled Holmes is a very good Center and We need to replace Goodwin right away and Holmes can start from Day 1.
3rd Round:William Gholston,DE,Michigan St.


If we can pull 3 years out of Justin Smith then we can draft a DE this low and next Draft get another for Mcdonald. Gholston is big and physical has size and speed of a JJ Watt but not as good. He can grow and learn from Smith.
3rd Round (Compensatory): Bacarri Rambo,FS,Georgia

If we do not resign Goldson then we need to Draft a FS and this guy is a hard hitter and plays like Goldson. Played in the SEC so you know he has a good Defense Background.
4th Round:Gavin Escobar,TE,San Diego St.

Big TE we can use him as a Red Zone target so we don't have to kick feild goals as often.
5th Round(From Colts):Shamarko Thomas,SS,Syracuse

He is a tough SS and can get tougher as he learns the position under Whitner.
5th Round:Micah Hyde,CB,Iowa

We need depth at CB and this guy is underrated and he is a good cover corner. He will be more of a use in Special teams.
6th Round (Miami):Dustin Hopkins,K,Florida

We need a kicker and this guy is the best out of college he can kick beyond fifty yards and is very accurate from 45 and under.
6th Round:Bruce Taylor,ILB,Virginia Tech

We might lose Grant and Gooden over free agency so we need ILB back ups.
7th Round(from Cincy):Meshak Williams,OLB,Kansas St.

Good physical pass rusher that we need for depth.
7th Round:John Wetzel,ROT,Boston College

We need OT depth so we can Rest Staley and Davis.
7th Round (Comp):Nick Becton,LOT,Virginia Tech

We need OT depth so we can Rest Staley and Davis.
7th Round (Comp):Stefphon Jefferson,RB,Nevada

We don't need a RB but this guy is good and physical back we can have just in case of injury.
[ Edited by rafachivas12 on Jan 6, 2013 at 11:34 AM ]
Did Gholston have that bad of a year that he would drop to the 3rd? I thought going into the year he was a sure 1st rounder. I also admit I didn't watch near as much CFB as I usually do so I'm going to be asking a lot of questions about prospects this year as opposed to being able to provide much insight.
Originally posted by EezyNiner:
Did Gholston have that bad of a year that he would drop to the 3rd? I thought going into the year he was a sure 1st rounder. I also admit I didn't watch near as much CFB as I usually do so I'm going to be asking a lot of questions about prospects this year as opposed to being able to provide much insight.

He had a good year at best and not as good as last year so he will drop in stock but maybe 3rd round is to low. I'm giving "a wish it would happen" type of draft.
Nice mock. If they are all available in the 3rd round, three solid picks.
like the meshack pick.he had a good outing in the bowl game(only time i have seen him was when rooting for ducks this week )

but he defenetly was a stand out,thought he was a d tackle not olb,but even better as we need more pass rush
Originally posted by bors:
like the meshack pick.he had a good outing in the bowl game(only time i have seen him was when rooting for ducks this week )

but he defenetly was a stand out,thought he was a d tackle not olb,but even better as we need more pass rush

He was a standup 5 tec which is where aldon plays. Phyaically hes perfect for OLB but hea going to be a project. Which is alright for 5th rounder or up.
[ Edited by eonblue on Jan 6, 2013 at 4:20 PM ]
OMG...will people stop with the Justin Hunter hype.


" Big,Fast and Physical describes this Receiver. We won't resign Moss and this guy is pretty much exactly like Moss in the sense of height and speed."


He's not even the best overall WR on his team. People see big and fast and lose their minds, forgetting that there's a lot more to playing the position than just measurables...holy s**t the hype is insane.
Floydd is good.
Hunter will most likely be gone when we pick.
Holmes is a capable center but will need some time.
Gholston is a good pick, and after the combine he will be gone by this point.
Rambo is another guy who is a great pick but will be gone.
MIcha Hyde= Dope. He can sit for a couple years and add much needed depth.
Hopkins= Dope. The biggest need for the 49ers at this point.
I believe Jefferson will be gone at this point as well. Dude is legit. Always moving forward.
Love the mock, just can't see half these picks happening.
Originally posted by D-Money:
Floydd is good.
Hunter will most likely be gone when we pick.
Holmes is a capable center but will need some time.
Gholston is a good pick, and after the combine he will be gone by this point.
Rambo is another guy who is a great pick but will be gone.
MIcha Hyde= Dope. He can sit for a couple years and add much needed depth.
Hopkins= Dope. The biggest need for the 49ers at this point.
I believe Jefferson will be gone at this point as well. Dude is legit. Always moving forward.
Love the mock, just can't see half these picks happening.

Yea i know some of these guys might be gone by when i believe but i'm just giving a my opinion. I however believe we might be able to get Gholston in the third round.
That would be awesome. Floyd is my first round pick crush. I see him as a great 3-4 end.