1. Kansas City Chiefs (2-14) - QB Geno Smith, West Virginia
Analysis: It's clear that the Chiefs are going in a new direction, with the firing of Head Coach Romeo Crenel, and likely release of QB Matt Cassel, so they take who they feel can be their franchise QB in Smith.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-14) - OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
Analysis: The Jags need some defensive help, and OLB is one of those spots, especially with Daryl Smith a Free Agent to be, so Jones makes sense from both Coverage and Pass rushing abailities.
3. Oakland Raiders (4-12) - OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
Analysis: The Raiders need help to protect the QB, whether it's Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart or Terrelle Pryor, they need the help, and Joeckel is the best in this draft class.
4. Philadlephia Eagles (4-12) - DT Star Lotulelei, Utah
Analysis: The Eagles have a good DT in Fletcher Cox, and Cullen Jenkins is a good DT, but is declining, so why not get the best DT/NT in the big mammoth from Utah.
5. Detroit Lions (4-12) - DE Sam Montgomery, LSU
Analysis: The Lions could decide to not bring back both Kyle Vanden Bosch and Cliff Avril, so they would need some more depth and starter material, and Montgomery brings that as a edge pass rusher.
6. Cleveland Browns (5-11) - OG Chance Warmack, Alabama
Analysis: The Browns continue to build their offense, now adding an OG to go with Joe Thomas and Mitchell Schawrtz on the O-Line.
7. Arizona Cardinals (5-11) - QB EJ Manual, Florida State
Analysis: The Cards need to find their answer at QB, and they hope they find it in Manual.
8. Buffalo Bills (6-10) - QB Mike Glennon, N.C. State
Analysis: The Fitzpatrick era is over, and now they get their new franchise QB in Glennon.
9. New York Jets (6-10) - DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State
Analysis: The Jets will rebuild their defense, and need pass rushing, and Werner will help in that department.
10. Tennessee Titans (6-10) - CB Johnathan Hankins, Mississippi State
Analysis: The Titans need to replace the loss of Cortland Finnegans, and they do so with Banks..
11. San Diego Chargers (7-9) - ILB Manti Te'o, Notre Dame
Analysis: The Chargers solidfy the ILB spot with Te'o, in a much needed addition with Takeo Spikes on the downhill.
12. Miami Dolphins (7-9) - WR Keenan Allen, California
Analysis: The Dolphins top priority needs to be weapons for Tannehill, and especially at WR, so they get the top one in the draft in Allen.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-9) - CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon State
Analysis: The Bucs need some help at CB, Ronde Barber is getting older, and they only really have Eric Wright signed long term, so they need long term stability at CB, and Poyer gives them the potential shut down #1 CB.
14. Carolina Panthers (7-9) - DT Johnthan Hankins, Ohio State
Analysis: The Panthers need a big body in the middle, and Hankins is certainly one that fills that need.
15. New Orleans Saints (7-9) - CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State
Analysis: The Saints have a need at CB with Jabari Greer a Free Agent to be, so they get one of the best inb Rhodes.
16. St. Louis Rams (7-8-1) - OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan
Analysis: The Rams have built their O-Line, and have needs at Tackle and Guard, and get the one of the best Tackles in the draft in Lewan.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-8) - CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
Analysis: Ike Taylor isn't getting any younger, and the defense has slown down, so the Steelers need youth and help at CB, and Milliner is one of the top 5 CBs in this draft.
18. Dallas Cowboys (8-8) - DE Damontre Moore, Texas A&M
Analysis: The Cowboys could need a DE if Anthony Spencer leaves as a Free Agent, and Moore brings so much pass rush.
19. New York Giants (9-7) - CB Logan Ryan, Rutgers
Analysis: The Giants need a CB with Terrell Thomas always injured, and Ryan is a top 5 CB.
20. Chicago Bears (10-6) - OG Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina
Analysis: The Bears bring in a OG to shore up the O-Line.
[ Edited by AB83Rules on Jan 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM ]