LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

AB's 1st Colloaborative Mock Draft of the Draft Season- Discussion Only

There, Okafor had a great week at the Senior Bowl, unlike me who had a "it's a dog eat dog world and my underwear is made out of milkbones" kind of week. Now I get to make 2 gallons of chili for the scouts to eat at snow day while I work another Saturday.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
There, Okafor had a great week at the Senior Bowl, unlike me who had a "it's a dog eat dog world and my underwear is made out of milkbones" kind of week. Now I get to make 2 gallons of chili for the scouts to eat at snow day while I work another Saturday.

Beans or no beans, that is the question?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

I'm not riding back from the mountain for 2 hours with them so extra beans it is.

I'm not riding back from the mountain for 2 hours with them so extra beans it is.

2 hours to get to the mountains for outdoor activities? you in CA? I used to live in Fresno, and always went camping at Portal Forbay in the sierra national forest. Talk about a drive. Now i hop in the car and in 10 minutes im out of town in a national forest with no one in sight.

2 hours to get to the mountains for outdoor activities? you in CA? I used to live in Fresno, and always went camping at Portal Forbay in the sierra national forest. Talk about a drive. Now i hop in the car and in 10 minutes im out of town in a national forest with no one in sight.
Portland to Mt. Hood.
Still available:

Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma State
Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame
Robert Woods # WR USC
Matt Barkley QB USC
Datone Jones DE UCLA
Desmond Trufant CB Washington
DeAundre Hopkins WR Clemson
Tavon Austin WR West Virginia
Da'Rick Rogers # WR Tennessee
Dallas Thomas OT Tennessee
Aaron Dobson WR Marshall
Sylvester Williams DT North Carolina
Margus Hunt DT SMU
Logan Ryan # CB Rutgers
Giovanni Bernard # RB North Carolina
Justin Hunter # WR Tennessee
Chase Thomas OLB Stanford
Montee Ball RB Wisconsin
Mike Glennon QB NC State
Terrance Williams WR Baylor
Arthur Brown OLB Kansas State
Markus Wheaton WR Oregon State
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
With Sylvester Williams on board, Bucs Dline is set.

RDE: Adrian Clayborn
RDT: Sylvester Williams
LDT: Gerald McCoy
LDE: Sam Montgomery

...and if Bowers continues to get better...
Our O-Line will manhandle them easily
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Our O-Line will manhandle them easily

No shame in that
Picks in , ended up going with the pedigree pick and kyle long.

The Dolphins select the versatile OT/G Dallas Thomas, probably best suited to move inside but with the state of Miami's line they could need help at several positions. The RG graded out near the bottom of the league and Jake Long is asking for a king's ransom to stay.
sorry for dragging down. i was very busy the last days. will pick in about 9 hours.
sorry for dragging down. i was very busy the last days. will pick in about 9 hours.

Come on bro bee well over nine hours.
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:

Come on bro bee well over nine hours.

Yah, I think someone has to pick for him and apologize later.
Wasnt trying to be a dick communist.
Share 49ersWebzone