There are 220 users in the forums

Idaho's early mockup

Im gonna add a list in the next few days of probable UDFA i would like to see brought in. Also look for descriptions to be added into the mock draft, just havent had time to finish typeing it all up.

Heres the first one on my list of possible UDFA as a little sneak peek. Wanted really badly to add this guy into one of the 7th round pics, but i think he goes undrafted.

Gary Walker- Idaho- S- 6-0, 200 SR.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
good mock idaho! im guessing all the D-line guys in the 7th round are low risk high reward gambles to see if we strike gold huh

Yes. The DE guys would be 3-4 OLB's. One a rushOLB the other a more versitile OLB. Both projects. The DT would be another NT project.

I really like Hunt in the second/third as the successor to Cowboy.

yea hunt is a nice prospect...hes got a good motor
good mock idaho! im guessing all the D-line guys in the 7th round are low risk high reward gambles to see if we strike gold huh

Yes. The DE guys would be 3-4 OLB's. One a rushOLB the other a more versitile OLB. Both projects. The DT would be another NT project.

I really like Hunt in the second/third as the successor to Cowboy.

yea hunt is a nice prospect...hes got a good motor

Learning from Justin wouldnt hurt at all either.
I have edited my #2 and #3 picks to reflect what i think would be more realistic as far as draft spots are concerned. Hunt moves to the second and Sims goes in the third instead.
Also added some highlight videos.
Solid work i would really like this draft
Originally posted by lamontb:
Solid work i would really like this draft

Thanks man. Its definately still a work in progress.
Im curios to hear some other thoughts on what people think about Jordan Mathews?

He is Jerry Rice's cousin, so based on that alone im supprised that he doesnt get more attention here.

What is everyones thoughts on the kid? I know what i think, but interested in hearing other opinions.
No one?
Im curios to hear some other thoughts on what people think about Jordan Mathews?

He is Jerry Rice's cousin, so based on that alone im supprised that he doesnt get more attention here.

What is everyones thoughts on the kid? I know what i think, but interested in hearing other opinions.

Too slow ...

He really had a good year and in the SEC, it will be interesting to watch him in the Music City Bowl. Really the first chance I have to see him but he is putting up monster numbers against good competition. We do have a couple 3rd rounders ... I have him ranked 81st overall.
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Dec 13, 2012 at 8:28 PM ]

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Too slow ...

He really had a good year and in the SEC, it will be interesting to watch him in the Music City Bowl. Really the first chance I have to see him but he is putting up monster numbers against good competition. We do have a couple 3rd rounders ... I have him ranked 81st overall.

Not to mention his QB is marginal to slightly above average. if he had anything better he'd probably be lighting it up even more so. I'm a big Vanderbilt fan for some reason despite having zero ties to Tennessee so I've always followed their players. Casey Heyward was my mancrush last season, this season I secretly hope we draft Matthews or RB Zac Stacey.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Too slow ...

Not to mention his QB is marginal to slightly above average. if he had anything better he'd probably be lighting it up even more so. I'm a big Vanderbilt fan for some reason despite having zero ties to Tennessee so I've always followed their players. Casey Heyward was my mancrush last season, this season I secretly hope we draft Matthews or RB Zac Stacey.

I really like his body control and strength. he seems to really flourish with a DB right in his back pocket.

him, Phillip Thomas and Robert Alford are my real middle round man crushes this year.
It's sad, but this is the first time I can remember hoping we draft a Kicker.

The kid from Florida is a great choice, I would even spend a 5th on him.
Originally posted by 49er4life:

Position deffinately needs to be addressed.
Originally posted by 49er4life:

Another kicker I like is Zach Brown from Portland State, he had a good year and I think we could get him with a 7th rounder.
Share 49ersWebzone