There are 151 users in the forums

Who is going to declare?

Originally posted by buck:
LSU junior RB Michael Ford has declared for April's NFL Draft, according to ESPN's Joe Schad.

We are starting to think something is up with LSU that the rest of us don't know about. Ford's departure brings LSU's total to nearly ten of juniors that have declared for April's Draft. "I have speed, I can catch, I can block and I can run through tackles," Ford said. "All the guys going pro? Our dream is to make it to the NFL." He received a fourth- to sixth-round projection from the NFL.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/cfb/22842/stanford-te-ertz-will-enter-aprils-nfl-draft

Losing Ware and Ford won't hurt LSU that much since they still have 2-3 pro-caliber RBs on the roster. But their defensive losses will definitely be felt next year.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Ok, who are we waiting on? besides Joeckel, Lewan, Ertz and Eifert?

Down to Joeckel, Lewan, and Eifert.

Plus, we should not forget the guys from Alabama-- Dee Milliner, DJ Fluker, and Eddie Lacy
Ok, who are we waiting on? besides Joeckel, Lewan, Ertz and Eifert?

Down to Joeckel, Lewan, and Eifert.

Plus, we should not forget the guys from Alabama-- Dee Milliner, DJ Fluker, and Eddie Lacy

I figure after tonight we will know more on the Alabama and ND players.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
LSU junior RB Michael Ford has declared for April's NFL Draft, according to ESPN's Joe Schad.

We are starting to think something is up with LSU that the rest of us don't know about. Ford's departure brings LSU's total to nearly ten of juniors that have declared for April's Draft. "I have speed, I can catch, I can block and I can run through tackles," Ford said. "All the guys going pro? Our dream is to make it to the NFL." He received a fourth- to sixth-round projection from the NFL.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/cfb/22842/stanford-te-ertz-will-enter-aprils-nfl-draft

Jesus, mass exodus from LSU? What is, 8 players from that school now?
Originally posted by sfout:

RBs Ford and Ware
ILB Minter
DEs Montgomery and Mingo
DT Logan
P Wing
CB Simon
S Reid
  • sfout
  • Veteran

RBs Ford and Ware
ILB Minter
DEs Montgomery and Mingo
DT Logan
P Wing
CB Simon
S Reid

jesus 9 of them plus that senior WR who threw a fit about transferring or going to the NFL last season, which i bet he did as he never saw the field this season. If any of their OL are out too then I wonder how next year is going to go.

At least like you say they will still have their QB, WRs, and RBs.
Mike Edwards.....dude is a beast
I'm starting to get the feeling something is rotten at LSU and the players are trying to get out before the NCAA catches a whiff.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I'm starting to get the feeling something is rotten at LSU and the players are trying to get out before the NCAA catches a whiff.

I wonder if Alabama's dominance might have anything to do with it too. The Tide (who will probably win tonight) should be even better next year as they'll only lose a handful of key players off this squad, so a, "what's the point of sticking around" mentality might factor in for LSU draft-eligible talent. Maybe not...who knows.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

You have to wonder, with some many day 3 products declaring early.

This. Something must be up, especially when the Punter even declares!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

This. Something must be up, especially when the Punter even declares!

The punter was suspended for tonights title game(failed drug tests what else lol - not sure if he is still suspended) and reportedly facing suspension for some time in the upcoming season, so maybe that could the tip of the iceberg????
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM ]
The punter was suspended for tonights title game(failed drug tests what else lol - not sure if he is still suspended) and reportedly facing suspension for some time in the upcoming season, so maybe that could the tip of the iceberg????

oh crap I didn't even know that! it makes sense now lol
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

oh crap I didn't even know that! it makes sense now lol

Apparently, he failed other drug tests before.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/07/another-stanford-te-takes-off-to-nfl/

Toilolo to leave early as well.
Share 49ersWebzone