AB- respect as always. I agree with 99% of your post, however I feel a few items would improve the team.
1. Keep Larry Grant as ILB if possible, he is a special teams player and can back up both ILB spots.
2. I would let Delanie Walk, controversial, yes. I have my eyes on Zach Ertz, he is a junior out of Stanford that I think will declare for the draft after the Rose bowl. Ertz played at Monte Vista and his position coach in high school and mentor was Brent Jones
. I would burn the first pick in the draft for the niners on Ertz, as he would fite the need of back up TE, and big play receiver.
3. I might be ignorant, but I think Ian Williams will be active on game days in 2013. The question is who wil the team resign, RJF or ICE. ICE love the niners, SF is close to American Samoa. He signed last free agency period early against his agents advice, as he does not like change. I think he would sign a 3 year 7.5 million dollar deal. If this happens, RJF would probably test FA.
4. I would not burn two picks on OLB. The team has two starters locked up under contract, and Darius Fleming and Cam Johnson one will emerge. Spend one draft pick on OLB.
5. QB is the most important position on any team. I would say with the luxury of so many draft picks, IF, and a big IF there is a good qb with thepick in round 3, or pick 4 or 5, I would say pull the trigger, as the rookie cap the dollar amount is pretty close.
6. Draft a big possession type WR.
7. I would extend Manningham NOW. He has shown enough to lock him up for 5 years.