LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee

Any chance he declares for the 2013 NFL Draft? He's definitely a prospect I'm keeping an eye on.

http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/bray_tyler00.html

Imagine what Harbaugh could do with him...
dont like him to be honest

way to many int and struggles with accuracy
^ This... He has not done much to impress me. I heard a lot of big talk about him at the start of the season but all that talk died down. I think he should stay another year to be honest.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
^ This... He has not done much to impress me. I heard a lot of big talk about him at the start of the season but all that talk died down. I think he should stay another year to be honest.

Yeah, but I think he's gone if Dooley gets fired.

Anyway, I know a lot of people aren't high on Tyler Bray, but I think he has a ton of upside. He's raw, but NFL teams can coach him up.
[ Edited by PTulini on Nov 17, 2012 at 10:52 AM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Id take him over Mallet and he went in the 3rd. Definitely think he coud end up in Buffalo or NYJ in the 2nd.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Yeah, but I think he's gone if Dooley gets fired.

Anyway, I know a lot of people aren't high on Tyler Bray, but I think he has a ton of upside. He's raw, but NFL teams can coach him up.

Dooley did get fired.

I expect Bray to declare for the draft.

Given how quarterbacks have been picked in the last two years, it seems possible that he could go in the first round.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Yah, we most likely won't take another QB this year, Kaepernick is progressing well, Smith still has two more years on his contract and Harbaugh trust Tolzien to back up Kaepernick.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yah, we most likely won't take another QB this year, Kaepernick is progressing well, Smith still has two more years on his contract and Harbaugh trust Tolzien to back up Kaepernick.

I really hope we dont. Our biggest needs are in the olb depth and the dline
I was a Kaep hater before and wanted a QB. Not any more.

Enjoying my crow for Thanksgiving.

Edit: Kaep's throwing ability has improved by leaps and bounds. In recent memory I can't think of a QB who improved more in such a short time.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 21, 2012 at 9:39 AM ]
I like Bray. I think he's better than Barkley, to be honest. With that being said, I don't think we draft a QB.

Share 49ersWebzone