LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by NTeply49:
soap will resign for less than hes getting this year just to be a part of this team and well draft a replacement NT in draft to groom and give us depth, more of a pass rushing dt/de type

No guarantee he would take less than the near 5M he makes in cap figure. He is a good player, just we dont value a NT that high as some would think. I rather not re-sign Sopoaga or Goldson, re-sign Ginn, Walker, RJF, Gooden, Grant, Maybe Brock to minimum deal. Then draft a FS and NT in draft, maybe John Jenkins and Tony Jefferson or McDonald/Vaccaro and Sylvester Williams/Jesse Williams as 1st and 2nd round picks.

history has shown he will stay in S.F. to stay close to Hawaii or join the Raiders lol
soap will resign for less than hes getting this year just to be a part of this team and well draft a replacement NT in draft to groom and give us depth, more of a pass rushing dt/de type

No guarantee he would take less than the near 5M he makes in cap figure. He is a good player, just we dont value a NT that high as some would think. I rather not re-sign Sopoaga or Goldson, re-sign Ginn, Walker, RJF, Gooden, Grant, Maybe Brock to minimum deal. Then draft a FS and NT in draft, maybe John Jenkins and Tony Jefferson or McDonald/Vaccaro and Sylvester Williams/Jesse Williams as 1st and 2nd round picks.

history has shown he will stay in S.F. to stay close to Hawaii or join the Raiders lol

I understand that, but he signed his extension during the 06 or 07 season, he has never seen free agency, and now in his prime, I wouldn't be surprised if he bolts for more money. He is a good player, so any team needing a DL like Sopoaga would love a shot at him.

Sly Williams is a bad dude!
Share 49ersWebzone