LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Week 9 Prospect Watch

• sfout
  • Veteran
Barkley with the most WTF decision of the day, throws right into the leaping arms of S/LB Marquis Flowers for his 2nd INT of the game.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
LB Jones from Georgia causing havoc

Jarvis Jones is a pass rushing beast, right now the top 3-4 OLB IMO.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Couple things,

Ray Graham looking good for Pittsburgh

UNC struggling vs NC State. (Mike Glenon looks good)

Tyler Bray looks good leading the Tennessee Voulanteers back. Justin Hunter is clearly a Top 3 WR for 2013 draft.

hunter finally having a breakout game?

8 catches 90 yards, no TDs though. Had a nice 20 yard reception, not neccessarly a breakout game, but looked good from what I saw.
Barkley with the most WTF decision of the day, throws right into the leaping arms of S/LB Marquis Flowers for his 2nd INT of the game.

He just needs to keep throwing to Lee.. 12 catches, 256 yds and a TD... in the first half.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strickac:

He just needs to keep throwing to Lee.. 12 catches, 256 yds and a TD... in the first half.

lol hes 5 yards away from breaking the single game record for a USC WR. Then on top of that Woods had 255 in a whole game last season and Lee has it in 1 half. lol

this is why I am happy were a taking a liking to Woods because were getting up close and personal with both Woods and Lee(for next years draft even if he could go top 5 or somehow #1)

So his current stats 299 yards 2 TDs
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 27, 2012 at 3:07 PM ]
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
LB Jones from Georgia causing havoc

Jarvis Jones is a pass rushing beast, right now the top 3-4 OLB IMO.

He made so many big plays, including the game winning forced fumble on their best player near the goal line!!!!
Sorry guys, was in Florida for vacation and purposefully disconnected myself from the internet. But still watched some games

Few quick thoughts:
-Te'O should win Heisman. Because he is an inside ILB he may slip in draft but IMO no doubt he is one of the 3 most talented players in this draft. Also IMO, a team would be wise to build a defense around him ala Patrick Willis. A team like Tennessee or Cleveland would make a lot of sense at taking Te'O.
-I have little doubt Jarvis Jones will be the first OLB taken.
-IMO Barkley continues to slide. People once thought he was #1 material, at this point I'd be surprised he was a 1st rounder. Then again I always believe QBs get over drafted
-I saw the Lattimore injury. I think he should leave college ball after this year and try to make some $$$ before his career is done. He would then slide into the mid-rounds out of injury concern. I think its too risky for him to stay and risk another injury without a salary.
-I'm still thinking E.J. Manuel will be the best QB out of the draft. I know his numbers aren't impressive but I just love the way the guy can run an offense, combine athleticism while being a pocket QB, strong arm, great release. His first TD throw to Greene was an NFL throw. I also really like how he limits his turnovers, at 4 interceptions on the year. Only Geno Smith and Colby Cameron (of LA Tech) have thrown for more yardage with less interceptions.

Share 49ersWebzone