LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

Björn Werner

Class:Junior
Hometown:Berlin, Germany
Height / Weight:6-4 / 255 Position:DE

Starting to like this kid
[ Edited by jreff22 on Sep 22, 2012 at 8:27 PM ]
Yes but I don't think he will enter the draft this year.
German Power, here we go
if he keeps playing like this we will have to trade up quite a lot. really like the idea of a german on the 9ers team
To be honest this was the first Seminal's game I watched this year, and this kid jumped off of the screen. He was everywhere, and his motor was non stop.

Did he get hurt in this game, I remember him coming off of the field late?
Originally posted by 49er4life:
To be honest this was the first Seminal's game I watched this year, and this kid jumped off of the screen. He was everywhere, and his motor was non stop.

Did he get hurt in this game, I remember him coming off of the field late?

I agree, he is one of those guys who jumps off the screen and screams NFL caliber player
Werner is a beast but what position do you guys see him playing in the NFL?

Personally, I don't see him playing 3-4 OLB. 4-3 DE and even 3-4 DE would be more suited for him. I know is playing around 255 right now but he was 275 last year.
Originally posted by drake49er:

Personally, I don't see him playing 3-4 OLB. 4-3 DE and even 3-4 DE would be more suited for him. I know is playing around 255 right now but he was 275 last year.

OLB.

The kid has only played ball for a few years and is still very raw. If he goes to a team with good coaches they can mold that boy into the big Nazi monster he dreams of being.

Even at 265-275 he could still play OLB....if he comes in at 6'4, 265 would be ideal IMO.
[ Edited by jreff22 on Sep 26, 2012 at 6:02 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
OLB.

The kid has only played ball for a few years and is still very raw. If he goes to a team with good coaches they can mold that boy into the big Nazi monster he dreams of being.

Even at 265-275 he could still play OLB....if he comes in at 6'4, 265 would be ideal IMO.

I can see that and I'd love for the Niners to draft him. With that said, I still highly doubt that he comes out this year. I think he would have to be a top 10 pick to consider it.

Just FYI...if you watch any FSU games. Keep an eye on Tank Carradine also. Tank has tons of talent and now has the chance to show it. My prediction is that Tank will go in the 2/3rd round.

OLB.

Dude that is totally inappropriate and offensive. I am German and that's out of line. No German would like to be known as a Nazi.

Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

OLB.

Dude that is totally inappropriate and offensive. I am German and that's out of line. No German would like to be known as a Nazi.
I'm 50% German.....it was a joke.
Hmm, you are talking about a group of people who mass murdered 10 million people systematically. They murdered 20-30 million Russians. Nothing "funny" about it.
Hmm, you are talking about a group of people who mass murdered 10 million people systematically. They murdered 20-30 million Russians. Nothing "funny" about it.

Stalin was worse.

OLB.

Agreed, I'm 100% German, born in Trier, Germany, grew up in the Bay Area. And not all German's during WW2 were Nazi's. Even the ones that were forced to serve in the German military.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Gotta admit jreff that was way outta line. Just because you're part German doesn't give you license to throw that around. I'd keep racial/ethnic jokes like that out of this stuff

Back on topic. As much as I am increasingly liking this guy I dont see us drafting an OLB early, maybe signing a veteran to compete with Haralson, Fleming, and Johnson?
Share 49ersWebzone