There are 235 users in the forums

Prospect Watch Week 3

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by sfout:
Would be amazing to get Lotulelei -- He is coming up absolutely huge for the Utes against BYU.

impossible he has the ability to go as the #1 overall pick

he is THE MOST TALENTED player in this draft class

I know but a Ute fan can hope cant I?

well can you imagine of we got him as our NT?

if he drops outside the top 10 he is worth the trade up
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

well can you imagine of we got him as our NT?

if he drops outside the top 10 he is worth the trade up

for real. only if we able to re-sign everyone but Sopoaga though.
If Shayne Skov is healthy definitely worth a look.
tj mcdonald had a nice game, he was all over the field.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
lotulelei with a blocked FG but the Ute fans stormed the field early incurring a 15 yard penalty giving BYU another shot at it and their final attempt hit the upright. lmao.

Lotulelei with a monster game tonight.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

yep
William Gholston...intrigues me, but the blood line scares me
Le'Veon Bell....stonewalled against ND
Donte Moncrief......keep an eye on this kid
Jeff Scott......boy can run
Malcolm Brown.....keep an eye on this kid
Dion Sims......wouldn't mind this kid on the 9ers
Would be amazing to get Lotulelei -- He is coming up absolutely huge for the Utes against BYU.

unless he robs a Wendy's and sexually molests a midget he wont fall that far
bjorn warner is looking like a f...ing beast out there for florida st. but i dont think he will declare

Originally posted by NYS49er:
bjorn warner is looking like a f...ing beast out there for florida st. but i dont think he will declare

2nd
Originally posted by NYS49er:

It's very very unlikely that he declares this year. Both him and his wife are very much wanting to complete their degrees. I would take a early-mid 1st end grade for him to jump.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
THURSDAY
Rutgers at South Florida @4:30pm ESPN
Rutgers
OLB Khaseem Greene
WR Brandon Coleman*
CB Logan Ryan*

I saw this name highlighted (per Mr.Mcgibblets), in the Bowl Watch thread as well.

While watching the Russell Athletic Bowl, I noticed Rutger' WR (#17) catch a pass ...
had he, not had to slow, studder and juke ... all while trying to work his blockers, I believe this guy takes it to the house.
Even after an almost dead stop and start, he is accelerating at a rapid pace.

After the Replay, I went to Rutgers website -- http://www.scarletknights.com/fotball/roster/roster.asp -- to get
some info on him. Although he's not a polished and finished product, his natural ability is very evident. What I like best,
is his size/weight /body-type metrics most.

What I didn't/don't like, is this article: http://seahawksdraftblog.com/brandon-coleman-future-nfl-star-should-be-a-seahawks-target
I found, with cut-ups of Brandon Coleman in Game Day situations ... performing as highlighted/mentioned in the blog article.

He hasn't declared yet, and I know the Niners just took Jenkins ... but, after watching the videos, this is not the type of Wide-out
the Niners need to see twice a season, for seasons to come. Yeah it's only speculation ... and yeah, there is no guarantee the
Seahawks will/would draft him. He could even prove to be A Bust in the NFL ... who knows.

However, I shudder the thought of Russell Wilson -- and not our QB -- having a weapon as such, at his disposal

Originally posted by RishikeshA:

Where do you play him? His primary position is inside linebacker. I don't mind them drafting another ILB, especially a versatile one to replace Grant, but considering where Skov is likely to be drafted, the 49ers have more urgent needs.
Originally posted by jreff22:
unless he robs a Wendy's and sexually molests a midget he wont fall that far

LOL.....even then. He'll be gone in the Top 5, easy.
Share 49ersWebzone