There are 203 users in the forums

Chris Owusu singing????

He might have the worst luck of any player out there. but depending on how he performs in preseason we may be able to stash him on the PS to give him additional recovery time.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
glass jaw havin' muthaf**ka
I won't crack a singing joke...already done. But, Owusu's got speed to burn. Given how many receivers and returners we have now, he'll probably end up on the PS. That's not a bad thing...it'll give him time to fully recover from his concussions, even though they have a cumulative effect.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
What song was he singing?

He was singing about the AJ Jenkins thread.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I won't crack a singing joke...already done. But, Owusu's got speed to burn. Given how many receivers and returners we have now, he'll probably end up on the PS. That's not a bad thing...it'll give him time to fully recover from his concussions, even though they have a cumulative effect.

I think what might happen is he'll make it next year or if Williams gets cut and Ginn gets hurt this year. Those are our speed guys right now. The only thing that keeps Ginn on our team is his ability to return kicks, but if he sucks at it this season, he might not return next year (no pun intended) and Kyle Williams, who I really see upside in, has to have a breakout year in order to reutrn next year. I see the potential and I think he can be a homerun kinda guy if he gets the ball in space, but it has to happen because we have all these fast guys to take his place. Owusu sits and his chance will come, and when it does, it will be good. Kinda wish JH wasnt all "come home to mama" with all his stanford players though. Im fine with Owusu, but there's like 6 stanford guy on the PS squad now. He passes on the draftable guys and brings in the left overs.
At least no Swain. nuff said
Read something about 3 concussions within 13 months...not very good.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by smithc28:
At least no Swain. nuff said

yah and that Hastings guy also.
let his head rest for a year
I don't think early onset senility is worth the risk, but I hope he makes the team and has a great career. Just don't get hit in the head!

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I don't think early onset senility is worth the risk, but I hope he makes the team and has a great career. Just don't get hit in the head!

he seems bright enough that he could go into coaching as well.
Share 49ersWebzone