Originally posted by Kolohe:
Pending of course.

1. Coryell Judie
2. Jeff Fuller
3. Dwight Jones
4. Lucas Nix
5. Cam Johnson

Dammit Cam Johnson got drafted, now we'll never get him!!!

Based on what is currently available now..

1. Dwight Jones
2. Sammy Brown
3. Desmond Wynn
4. DaJohn Harris
5. Adrian Robinson

Honorable mention: NT Fangupo.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Only ones I cared about was Kourtnei Brown and Janzen Jackson. I see we got Brown so i'll take it.
Originally posted by mike:
Another Duck, WR Lavasier Tuinei. Can never have enough competition, develops on the p.squad for awhile and helps if injuries strike again.

Of course unless someone gets him in the 7th.

the dude is hella skinny but still a tall target. just put some weight on the dude. seahawaks got him doe
At this point, I want to bring in more safeties. I'm not convinced Robinson will even make the team.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
At this point, I want to bring in more safeties. I'm not convinced Robinson will even make the team.

At this point there are no safeties out there that are worth bringing in. Aaron Henry was the best bet IMO, now hes gone to the Raiders.

At this point there are no safeties out there that are worth bringing in. Aaron Henry was the best bet IMO, now hes gone to the Raiders.

rambo in the supplemental draft
Originally posted by ads_2006:

rambo in the supplemental draft

intriguing, maybe with that additional 3rd, we can spare our own 3rd, not sure what round he would be in supp draft, but if he is in 2013 draft he is a 1st or 2nd. I wouldn't dare use a 1st or 2nd on any player, too risky. Maybe a 3rd is even high, I would be more comfortable with a 4th.

With that said, I am more than happy with Trenton Robinson as a backup. I know he is smaller, but so is Whitner. Robinson was a tackling machine and had 9 career INTs, and played Special Teams and was a CB early in his career, so he has cover skills too.

Now question becomes for 2013(I know 2012 just ended yesterday), but what will be our needs? a NT if Sopoaga isn't retained, another CB, TE if Delanie isn't retained, even though he should be an easy sign. But it does feel good to have little roster spots up for grabs(I say 5), and with 11 picks for 2013, we can move up next year if we covet a highly rated player that might fall a bit.
Share 49ersWebzone