There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jared Crick and Josh Norman/Alfonzo Dennard 4th round? Thoughts?

Man I didnt think they would slide this far. Crick has had some past injuries but man this guy would be nice to have. He just has that Justin Smith motor. These guys would be nice additions to have to provide quality depth.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Apr 28, 2012 at 6:19 AM ]
That would be great, we probably need to add defense eventually. They would provide great depth.
I would love to get Crick.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I cant stand Dennard, hate his personality and the one time I watched him Alshon Jeffery had 150 yards on him in like 2 and a half quarters
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I think you have the right idea, DT and CB combination - maybe an outside shot at taking a OLB with our own 4th round pick instead of a CB
Rather take Boykin and Crick in the fourth.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

this
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

this

Would be nice moves
Crick and Childs
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Man, I dunno about Dennard... if Harbaalke think his off field s**t ain't a big deal, I trust them.

Everyone else mentioned sounds good to me.

All I know is that I don't know s**t.

I'm just gonna sit back and chill. Harbaalke got this s**t on lockdown.
Crick would be good, but I'd stay away from Dennard, especially with the first pick in the fourth. The late fourth rounder *might* be worth looking at, but even there I'd be skeptical.

The other guy I like is the safety out of SC, Antonio Allen. Good, solid all around safety. Can cover, get down in the box, wraps up his tackles. He could take Reggie Smith's old spot, and give us some insurance for Goldson.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player/_/id/28298/antonio-allen
[ Edited by AthensGaNiner on Apr 28, 2012 at 8:37 AM ]
Taking both blackshirts in the 4th would be amaaazing....
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

this

Would be nice moves

Since some people are saying that Jenkins and James(sounds like a root beer brand ) could both be return guys, Boykin would give us a plethora of guys who could help on kickoffs and punts. He also fits with the speed theme of the draft so far. Plus he's a Dawg like me, so I'd be down with this pick. Definitely better choice than Dennard.
Wouldn't mind that. Also, I don't think you can rule out a WR. Especially if Harbaugh is telling the truth about keeping 6 WRs.
we already have a potential headcase in cox i dont want another one at that position.