There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kiper and Gruden get into it over Russell Wilson while Russell Wilson WATCHES

The Seahawks are saying he is competing for the starting position. I knew this would happen. As a Badger fan for college I can tell you he has one of the strongest and most accurate arms I've ever seen. Watching him last year sometimes you would think you are looking at Andrew Luck. He was so impressive picking up the system fast and his throws are really impressive in the rookie minicamp.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

why does russell wilson have a 2 headed dog?
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Gruden gettin a little mad lol

if he was taller he would have a better looking girlfriend

I heard that she is his wife..after watching the video, im noticing a ringg on his finger at 3:38
[ Edited by martysofresh on May 17, 2012 at 11:50 AM ]
Wilson's a damn good QB. The hawks are making some good moves.

why does russell wilson have a 2 headed dog?

Who knows, but one will have a Lou Vuitton purse and the other will be in one.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
i just think maybe he just doesn't like kiper. now keep in mind i did not watch a second of espn draft coverage until this video. so [eh]

Who does like that prick?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Gruden gettin a little mad lol

if he was taller he would have a better looking girlfriend

you can tell he's a badger at heart. look at her teeth

why did i think this was one of the Oprah specials when they are getting an amazing gift.

oh wait her BF just became a millionaire so in a way she did just get a huge gift.
Gruden?Kiper TOTALLY BOGUS!

It was planned and acted out. SUCKED!

This gave me nightmares.

NIGHTMARES.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Troy smith showed how effective a QB that has to run out of the pocket on every play is. It'll work against a few teams and then you get unprotected edge rushers who are ready for the QB to pop out of the pocket. Brees and Vick are rare talents, and even they are at least 6 feet tall. That extra inch or two really does make a difference, there is a reason there are no starting QBs under 6 feet tall.
Originally posted by mike:
Troy smith showed how effective a QB that has to run out of the pocket on every play is. It'll work against a few teams and then you get unprotected edge rushers who are ready for the QB to pop out of the pocket. Brees and Vick are rare talents, and even they are at least 6 feet tall. That extra inch or two really does make a difference, there is a reason there are no starting QBs under 6 feet tall.

Originally posted by mike:

Wilson throws great from the pocket and mostly stays in the pocket. Obviously you haven't watched him play.
For someone who devotes his entire life to studying this stuff, Mel Kiper sure does come off like a moron. He's overpaid and over respected. He basically just guesses and talks out his butt for a living, and hes never held up to any kind of standard. He can mock all day long, and even if its WAY off, and everything he said turned out to be wrong, he still gets paid, and hes still considered "the draft guru".

I remember when he was talking up Jimmy Clausen as a top 10 pick, and got more and more embarrassed as Clausen free-fell. We had a chance to pick him TWICE, and passed both times, and both times Kiper was convinced we would be replacing Smith with him. You could tell he was pissed that teams were making him look like an idiot by passing.

I just wish there was credibility. Have a show where you go back and post your "big boards" from previous years, and admit all your mistakes. He just counts on everyone forgetting that he sucks.
[ Edited by Niners99 on May 25, 2012 at 1:43 AM ]