There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kiper and Gruden get into it over Russell Wilson while Russell Wilson WATCHES

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Dang I guess you guys are right, it's his girlfriend. I guess her name is Ashton Meam or something.

hahaha this is why its even funnier
oh s**t i thought that was his mom too, LOL
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Dang I guess you guys are right, it's his girlfriend. I guess her name is Ashton Meam or something.

hahaha this is why its even funnier


Yeah her last name is meam and that gif of her is going to become an internet meme lol
lol... the "fans" who don't watch college football are embarrassing themselves.

Russell Wilson at one point this season had better efficiency than Luck and RGIII... and he did it in the Big10, where defenses are good, not the Pac-12 or BigXII, where defenses cease to exist. His only "flaw" is his height... which is a made up flaw for QBs IMO. As Doug Flutie (who is even shorter) used to say... passing is about finding lanes, not throwing over people. If he is 6'4, he's a top 5 pick.

I am truly upset that he is in our division.
Originally posted by aman49:
lol... the "fans" who don't watch college football are embarrassing themselves.

Russell Wilson at one point this season had better efficiency than Luck and RGIII... and he did it in the Big10, where defenses are good, not the Pac-12 or BigXII, where defenses cease to exist. His only "flaw" is his height... which is a made up flaw for QBs IMO. As Doug Flutie (who is even shorter) used to say... passing is about finding lanes, not throwing over people. If he is 6'4, he's a top 5 pick.

I am truly upset that he is in our division.


Yes 1000%. And yes those guy don't watch college football and are embarrassing themselves...
wait how has mcshay been "doing this" for 28 years? He looks like hes 28 years old
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
wait how has mcshay been "doing this" for 28 years? He looks like hes 28 years old

He said I haven't been doing this for 28 years or so (He's saying Mel Kiper has)
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Dang I guess you guys are right, it's his girlfriend. I guess her name is Ashton Meam or something.

with gifs flying all over the internet, the b***h (aka female dog) is now known as Ashton Meme.


i remember seeing her laugh and telling myself i should make gifs. thank you internet.
This thread title is kinda hot.
Originally posted by okdkid:
This thread title is kinda hot.

russell wilson sucks because hes on the seahawks. truth
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by okdkid:
This thread title is kinda hot.


LOL
I love John Gruden.... He's such an intense guy...players must have wanted to go to war for him on sundays
Kiper and Gruden get into Russell Wilson's girlfriend while Russell Wilson WATCHES
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Apr 28, 2012 at 3:18 PM ]
Originally posted by okdkid:
This thread title is kinda hot.