There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Draft General Discussion

Originally posted by jreff22:
Anybody want to guess on who makes the first trade excluding Washington?

Minnesota/Tampa Bay swap, Tampa takes Richardson, and Vikings take Kalil, while Browns at 4 take Claiborne.
Jason La Canfora ‏ @JasonLaCanfora
Lions are legitimately pursuing options to trade up. Corner Stephon Gilmore is a player they really like
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Someone jumping the Browns for Trent Richardson?

Essentially what AB said. Or maybe a team willing to jump higher for kalil.(why did this check to muslim?)

Also would not be surprised if the browns try trading back. Anymore with the.picks being affordable many teams ill be willing to move up.
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Apr 26, 2012 at 1:35 PM ]
I think Minnesota really wants to trade out of the 3 spot. The question is, will they be able to?
Jim Brown says Richardson is ordinary.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Someone jumping the Browns for Trent Richardson?

Essentially what AB said. Or maybe a team willing to jump higher for kalil.(why did this check to muslim?)

Also would not be surprised if the browns try trading back. Anymore with the.picks being affordable many teams ill be willing to move up.

lol @ muslims
Originally posted by Howlett49:
I think Minnesota really wants to trade out of the 3 spot. The question is, will they be able to?

I don't think there's a player worthy to trade up for. They might do what they did when they chose Bryant Mckinnie when they did not even make a selection until a few spots later.
I think Richardson is a top 10 back. He will not run away from people in the NFL, Frank doesn't either. Kid runs with great balance and vision. He blocks well, catches well and loves contact, I like him a lot. I think he's a workhorse and will put in the time and effort to hone his craft.
Originally posted by susweel:
Jim Brown says Richardson is ordinary.

Jim Brown is an attention whore, at this age he just needs to shut his mouth already. His knowledge about the game the way it's currently played rivals singletarys knowledge of coaching.
ProFootballTalk ‏ @ProFootballTalk
Jaguars trying to move up to get Justin Blackmon
What if Michael Brockers fell to 30? Whoooo
***NEWSFLASH-BREAKING NEWS***

The Redskins will pick RGIII according to ESPN.


We knew this a loooong time ago.
Originally posted by susweel:
Jim Brown says Richardson is ordinary.

when is the last time Jim Brown gave somebody props?
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
***NEWSFLASH-BREAKING NEWS***

The Redskins will pick RGIII according to ESPN.


We knew this a loooong time ago.

NO WAY

ProFootballTalk ‏ @ProFootballTalk
Dolphins have discussed trade down with "at least" three clubs http://wp.me/p14QSB-2C3y