There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Draft General Discussion

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter
Teams open to trading back for the right offer include Minnesota, Tampa Bay, Miami, Seattle, Dallas, NY Jets, Detroit.

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter
Teams open to trading up if right player is there include Jacksonville, Buffalo, Philadelphia, San Diego, New England, Green Bay.
[ Edited by jreff22 on Apr 26, 2012 at 12:57 PM ]
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter
So other teams aren't interested in trading? ... No. All are. But these teams have made a confirmed telephone call or calls.
Anybody want to guess on who makes the first trade excluding Washington?
Dallas could be a possibility for us. Perhaps if DeCastro were to be there - then again, it would depend on price.
ProFootballTalk ‏ @ProFootballTalk
Patriots talk to Seahawks about trading up to 12
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Dallas could be a possibility for us. Perhaps if DeCastro were to be there - then again, it would depend on price.

ProFootballTalk ‏ @ProFootballTalk
Cowboys consider Barron, Brockers, DeCastro, Glenn
WE SHOULD TRADE UP FOR #1 AND DRAFT RG3, LOL
ProFootballTalk ‏ @ProFootballTalk
Claiborne is No. 1 player on Vikings draft board
Originally posted by marshniners24:
WE SHOULD TRADE UP FOR #1 AND DRAFT RG3, LOL

That's Crazy ! so crazy that it might just work !
We trade with CLE and get Richardson.
My penis is tingling! The draft is getting closer!
Originally posted by Joecool:
We trade with CLE and get Richardson.

Mind-bottling


Originally posted by jreff22:
Anybody want to guess on who makes the first trade excluding Washington?
The vikings at #3
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Anybody want to guess on who makes the first trade excluding Washington?
The vikings at #3

Someone jumping the Browns for Trent Richardson?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home