There are 189 users in the forums

I would cream my pants if we drafted.........

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I would cream my pants if we drafted Rueben Randle. What about you.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
what kind of mock draft is this? oh you ain't following the rest of the sheep with mocks! either way excellent mock draft! you did it!
LOL
First year in some time I don't have a particular draft crush. I'd say out of anyone I want Fleener the most, but you know some days I don't really think we should take him. I'm just hoping Baalke knows his s**t this year just like last year.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Doug Martin.
Decastro
Originally posted by mayo49:

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but I think Rueben Randle is the most similar to Jerry Rice.

Size, Speed, and slant route running ability are all very similar.

sound technical prospect with excellent hands and a high football IQ -- I think he's a good student too.
Originally posted by pete98146:
Decastro
Draft crush would be Fleener but if we were ballsy enough to go get DeCastro I would be stoked.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by mayo49:

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but I think Rueben Randle is the most similar to Jerry Rice.

Size, Speed, and slant route running ability are all very similar.

sound technical prospect with excellent hands and a high football IQ -- I think he's a good student too.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Any thoughts? Same size, speed, hands, route-running ability at the college level. I said "most similar" in this class.

I like Randle a lot. I think he's a guy who can turn into a very good player with some NFL coaching. Has the physical tools just needs to improve his route running. Everyone is all about Hill because of his measurables but imo Randle may not have the same physical tools but his are pretty good as well and he's a lot less risky of a pick.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Doug Martin.

too slow.

Originally posted by pete98146:
Decastro

too gay

I like Michael Floyd but that's probably not going to happen.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Tommy Streeter somewhere in the draft. I know he isn't a round 1 or 2 guy nut I love his size and speed and love the fact that he can be had later in the draft. Why isn't he rated close to Hill?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Micheal Floyd
Share 49ersWebzone