LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Need Advice for Friday night

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Ok, Here is the deal. My daughter gets married friday night. rehearsal is tonight. draft is at 7pm iowa or central time. when do you think we will pick. dinner at 6;30.What time should i duck out and call someone to see you the niners draft? the place we eat has no tv and i do not have a fancy cell phone where you can get internet?Thank You. I am thinking it may be a good two hours at least when we draft, barring a trade??I think I have the time frame of the draft right, central time
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
god damn it,, i need help for tonight as well as friday, sorry
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Just enjoy the festivities and find later on sports center who the niners took.
dude, your daughter is getting married, the draft will be there, im with susweel, go and enjoy your daughters day and have fun. the draft will always be there
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
I know but i would sort of like to know who we pick asap. am figuring it may take a while to get to us, the dinner is just a pizza ranch buffet at 6;30 iowa time . its done at 8;30ish or 9ish I may not even miss the pick by the time i get back in my car to go
Just bring a smart phone....you can look at the webzone for the updates.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Not to concerned with friday since there will be a tv in the place they will get married at, was just trying to figure out when we pick tonight, she wanted red and gold niner colors for the wedding but the hubby said no!
Originally posted by susweel:

This.

It's not that cereal
lets see cc, I believe picks in rd 2 and 3 are 5 mins long, and we pick 61st(which is pick 29 I believe), so if the draft starts at 7PM eastern time, we should be on the clock in round 2 at around 8:45 eastern time. If the picks in rd 2 are 7 Minutes then add 58 minutes more, so say 9:43 ish eastern time.
if you have a smart phone download the ESPN app set the 49ers has your fav team and turn alerts on

or give a trusted member your number and have them text you

As for tonight, picks are 10 minutes, I figured it out, and it would be around 11:30 eastern time.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
ok,, you all helped me alot, thank you,, mods can lock this, i got what i needed, thank you and god bless. Her hubby is mad cuz he is a M wolverine fan and wanted JH to go coach there ! Ha
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
As for tonight, picks are 10 minutes, I figured it out, and it would be around 11:30 eastern time.

Thankyou, i will be able to listen on the way home. works out well, do rehearsal, free food and not miss the draft. the new mother in law is a nutjob but thats a whole other story
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Thankyou, i will be able to listen on the way home. works out well, do rehearsal, free food and not miss the draft. the new mother in law is a nutjob but thats a whole other story

no prob bud, hope tonight goes well for your family, and enjoy tonight, I hope we stay put at 30, and if we trade, trade out of round 1, get an extra 2 and 3, I think it's possible we could trade back into round 2 and pick up a 2013 1st. So many possible scenarios.
Someone there will have a smart phone and be tracking the draft...just find that person.
Share 49ersWebzone