There are 405 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ToppDogg's Mock.

1.- OL (Zeitler, Konz)
2.-DL or OLB (Crick, Winn,or Irvin)
3.-WR (M.Jones, Streeter, or Mc.Nutt)
4.- RB (Turbin, Polk)
5.- DL or LB (Fangupo, Kitchen, or Burfict)
6.- DB (Hardin*, Bethel, A. Jackson, or Inheanacho)
7.- TE/FB/H-Back (Rodriguez, Iwenagu, or Figgins).

i'm sure many will disagree, and some times y'all right, but gimme props if you're not.lol.., anyways, let's have a good 2012 Draft !!!!
I like most of the guys...It's just whether or not they will be there. I'll take Zeit, Crick, Jones, Turbin, Burfict, and Hardin
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I like most of the guys...It's just whether or not they will be there. I'll take Zeit, Crick, Jones, Turbin, Burfict, and Hardin

They very well may be. Isnt it like every year , lots of guys dont go where theyre projected. Im gonna stand pat, and watch as they fall to these areas. hahaha
Yours is as good as most I've seen...more than ever, it's really a crapshoot this year, especially picking at #30. I still think Baalke will trade up at least once to get better players, and may well be statisfied to come away w/4-5 blue chippers.
Good post and it's always tough to figure out who will be there. Especially when there is that wacky out of the blue pick - oh wait, Al Davis won't be picking.

Like most of the guys on your list.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Boy it was much easier back in the days when we followed the theory of losing on purpose in order to draft higher. last year really screwed us over on getting a good pick this year maybe we need to go back to how we used to play the game before JH arrived.
Still coud have gotten Konz, so I still feel mock was good. Now we gotta change it up a lil, b'cuzz no WR is needed in 3rd., so Just swap my 3rd and 1st. picks, and keep it rollin'....GO NINERS !!!!