There are 157 users in the forums

Lions pick an interesting one

Around Syracuse, Chandler Jones has been interviewed the last few days on our local stations. It sounds as if he won't fall past number 23, as the Lions are rumored to take him if he is still on the board.

If that happens, most mock's have the lions taking a DB with that pick.

It is possible that one of Janoris Jenkins or Dre Kirkpatrick will be available at 30.

Do the Niners go ahead and get a lockdown CB with that pick?

I think Fleener will be off the board, and at that point any WR or OG left could find someone with just as much value in the third or fourth round.

Could make an already nasty D even better.
Look for the Lions to buck the norm and take a player who adds to a strength. My guess is DET grabs Alshon Jefery or Stephen Hill to give Matt Stafford even more downfield firepower.
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Look for the Lions to buck the norm and take a player who adds to a strength. My guess is DET grabs Alshon Jefery or Stephen Hill to give Matt Stafford even more downfield firepower.

I would laugh my tail off if they pick another WR in the first round.

Although, with Megatron being on the cover of Madden, they may need to do that for insurance.
Stephen hill > Megatron

Im fvcking serious. COME AT ME
I really believe that Baalke doesn't rate cb as a high position of need. I think its actualy pretty low on his list. With that said, f**k the lionesses.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Stephen hill > Megatron

Kendall Wright>Metatron

COME AT ME NICK BRADLEY
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I really believe that Baalke doesn't rate cb as a high position of need. I think its actualy pretty low on his list. With that said, f**k the lionesses.

Agree, otherwise he would have drafted a top CB last year. Also the responsibilities of our CB were mostly cover 3 or zone coverage. Tagging Goldson and the number of Safeties we had last preseason is a good indicator that Baalke highly values the Safety position. Drafting Culliver, a player who can also play Safety is also another indication.
[ Edited by Joecool on Apr 26, 2012 at 9:30 AM ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Stephen hill > Megatron

Kendall Wright>Metatron

COME AT ME NICK BRADLEY

Who is Nick bradley? What round is he projected to go in?
Stephen hill > Megatron

Who knows. Megatron could have been visiting GA Tech and working with Hill the past couple of of years.
Would I take a lockdown corner in round 1? Yes. Not first on my list but sounds like may be the BPA.

Corners and passrushers are important.

Eff the lions! And coach Gym Shorts!

Wouldnt mind a stud corner though
I think Jenkins is a jackass, BUT, he is talented. I think Jenkins or Alshon Jeffrey are the guys in hoping for (deep down). I believe in Jeffrey. I'm seeing through blinders with janoris. I keep thinking about his impact as a true cover man. I have little doubt that the trouble will follow him though.

... Got side tracked. Kirkpatrick is a good CB, but I don't see anything special about him. I don't think he'd offer anything that Culliver and Rogers already have.
[ Edited by strickac on Apr 26, 2012 at 2:05 PM ]
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Stephen hill > Megatron

Kendall Wright>Metatron

COME AT ME NICK BRADLEY

Who is Nick bradley? What round is he projected to go in?

Round F
Who gives a f**k about the lions? f**k THEM AND THEIR RAT FACED COACH!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Who gives a f**k about the lions? f**k THEM AND THEIR RAT FACED COACH!

+1
Share 49ersWebzone