There are 211 users in the forums

FINAL! MOCK DRAFT!!! HATE IT OR LOVE IT?

There's no way Floyd would beat out Moss. A rotation with Crabs & Manningham would be more realistic. But HarBaalke knows they would give up major @$$ to move that far up the board. I see them staying put, or moving into the early 2nd round, if anything.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
he would be the first

hes better than crabs and manningham and moss (too old)

he is already pro ready running in pro style offense and only dropped 2 passes his whole college career

he is the most pro ready WR

I think Floyd is going to be good but yikes.
rams would take kalil in a heartbeat if he dropped to them.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Would rather wait for Hill and trade up for a guard.

Floyd is so much better than Hill the two shouldn't even be in the same sentence...however I don't think we'd trade up to get him and I don't know if it would be worth what we'd give up.
Originally posted by Vasco49er:

You don't think he's better than a 35 year old moss who in his last 8 games only ggot 80 yards

Manningham is a decent at but nothing special he is a great support 2 at best
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I don't think Floyd is going to slip to 21.

This
Great choices, I especially like #1-#7. Keep posting more mocks so I can follow them more closely as you seem to be very knowledgable in the subject.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I don't think Floyd is going to slip to 21.

Agreed.

Still love it doe lulz.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Vasco49er:

You don't think he's better than a 35 year old moss who in his last 8 games only ggot 80 yards

Manningham is a decent at but nothing special he is a great support 2 at best
I have a zero expectations when it comes to Randy Moss. Any production from him is a plus in my eyes. I just don't see Floyd coming in and immediately taking the #1 WR job but maybe I'm too much of a Crabtree fan to allow myself to think that.
I don't see Floyd falling to #21...could happen, I suppose, but it's not likely. Also not sure a 3rd rd pick would satisfy Cincy. Trading up in the first could also mean Baalke would need to trade up again to try to make up for not having a 3rd rounder. I think they stand pat...and wait for one of the top players on their draft board to come to them. If they did trade up, I think it'd be no more than a few slots if they think they guy they want's in danger of being picked by another team. But, what do I know...we may all be surprised when all's said and done. Baalke's a sly fox.

Got Floyd so I love it.
If I could trade up to 21 for a third round pick, I would do it in a heart beat. Consulting the Draft Value Chart at the top of this forum:

#21 800
#30 620
180 pts.

Our third round pick, #92, is worth 132 pts.

In your scenario, the Bengals would be giving us 48 pts for free on this swap. That would be like the Bengals giving us an extra 4th round pick to make the swap.

What is more likely is that we would have to give them our #30 and our 3rd and 4th picks, 132 + 47 = 179 pts. For that price, I would not move up. Would you?
Originally posted by mebemused:
If I could trade up to 21 for a third round pick, I would do it in a heart beat. Consulting the Draft Value Chart at the top of this forum:

#21 800
#30 620
180 pts.

Our third round pick, #92, is worth 132 pts.

In your scenario, the Bengals would be giving us 48 pts for free on this swap. That would be like the Bengals giving us an extra 4th round pick to make the swap.

What is more likely is that we would have to give them our #30 and our 3rd and 4th picks, 132 + 47 = 179 pts. For that price, I would not move up. Would you?

Yes, I still would. Hes the next Larry Fitzgerald, I would gladly give up a 3rd and 4th round pick for him.
I would love that. Kid is the most talented WR in my eyes.
Share 49ersWebzone