rd 2 Alameda Taamu nt Washington
rd 3 Trevor Guyton de California
rd 4 Phillip Blake c Baylor
rd 5 Winston Guy ss Kentucky
rd 6 Gerrell Robinson wr ASU
rd 7 Joe Martinek fb Rutgers
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
this is the best mock draft thus far! great job man!
lol
a wr in the 6th isnt so hot. needs to be earlier not to mention it doesnt even cover a need til fourth
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 25, 2012 at 9:26 AM ]
i like it but I think i'd add a WR with the 2nd or 3rd pick
I cant see us using our top 3 picks on defense.
One of the worst mocks ive seen so far
I like Winston Guy.

Hate criminals so Jenkins is a real No-No for me. He has Pac-Man written all over him AND I know we won't take him.
Fantastic Draft!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I cant see us using our top 3 picks on defense.

This
Best available OLineman in rd 2. Tallest/fastest available WR (Streeter?) in rd 4.
Originally posted by fan49:
a wr in the 6th isnt so hot. needs to be earlier not to mention it doesnt even cover a need til fourth

BPA All Day bro.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I like Winston Guy.

Hate criminals so Jenkins is a real No-No for me. He has Pac-Man written all over him AND I know we won't take him.

jenkins crime involved smoking marijuana...i would bet about 90% of the draft choices have smoked pot, and the # is probably only that low because of the byu guys ...i see rogers, brees, manning and stafford on the schedule and think a good cover guy is something our d-coordinator could use
I'm an ASU alum and Gerrell Robinson was a major disappointment until his senior year. Be finally broke out and started to make Osweiler look really good. I like him as a late round pick because of his potential, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Niners address WR in the first three rounds.
no olineman no and reciever in 6th.... bpa, is fine but we do need to use NEED at some point lol