LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Two Round Collaborative Mock Draft - 4/23/12 (PTulini and WillistheWall)

Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I see the Ravens taking Konz...he's an accomplished C and they need a replacement now for Matt Birk. If so, that'd free up Zeitler for us...Hill may be fast and all, but he's not going to be a starter, which is what your 1st rd pick should be. Zeitler can upgrade RG now, and eventually replace Goodwin. He's been practicing C this off-season, which shows his versatility. He's considerably stronger than Konz, which is why I believe he'll hold up better in the NFL. I really don't see Harbaalke going receiver in the 1st unless it's Fleener. If you go Zeitler, then Brian Quick would be a fine pick in the 2nd.

I could definitey see this.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I see the Ravens taking Konz...he's an accomplished C and they need a replacement now for Matt Birk. If so, that'd free up Zeitler for us...Hill may be fast and all, but he's not going to be a starter, which is what your 1st rd pick should be. Zeitler can upgrade RG now, and eventually replace Goodwin. He's been practicing C this off-season, which shows his versatility. He's considerably stronger than Konz, which is why I believe he'll hold up better in the NFL. I really don't see Harbaalke going receiver in the 1st unless it's Fleener. If you go Zeitler, then Brian Quick would be a fine pick in the 2nd.

I know Hill may not be a starter in his first year, but I think he will definitely make an impact. To help us to stretch the field, be an effective run blocker, redzone target, and opposing defenses will have to account for him whenever he's on the field. He will create matchup problems for any defense as well as open things up for Vernon Davis, Crabtree, Moss, etc.
Share 49ersWebzone