There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

4ml's Only Mock

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I don't think we take a DL at all in the entire draft.

Matt Miaccao said something I completely agree with:

We kept on the roster:

Dobbs, Demarcus
Jean Francois, Ricky
Tukuafu, Will
Williams, Ian

Teams don't keep players unless they value something in those players. I think SF really values these guys, are developing them, and will include them into the longer plan.

I would be shocked if the Niners didnt address the DL at some point in this draft. Those are servicable backups but I think you need more than that.

Yes but saying we are going to get one because J. Smith is old isn't saying much unless we acquire a legitimate starter who will be a difference maker Week #1. Basically, if we don't acquire a top 3 caliber DL, then we are not acquiring anything better than a backup to develop, which we already have plenty of.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I don't think we take a DL at all in the entire draft.

Matt Miaccao said something I completely agree with:

We kept on the roster:

Dobbs, Demarcus
Jean Francois, Ricky
Tukuafu, Will
Williams, Ian

Teams don't keep players unless they value something in those players. I think SF really values these guys, are developing them, and will include them into the longer plan.

I would be shocked if the Niners didnt address the DL at some point in this draft. Those are servicable backups but I think you need more than that.

Anything can happen in a draft, but yes - I'll be completely shocked if Niners don't draft a DL in the draft. I actually feel they will draft one early in the draft. Like I said in the first post, if we want to stay a truly elite defense, we have to continue adding top talent to the front 7.

Devon Still makes a LOT of sense for us at 30. He will be a perfect end in 3-4 and will give us another player who can collapse the pocket and is great at stuffing the run.
Lets get Kellen Moore
What do you guys think of Derek Wolfe?
not a fan of taking another RB, but overall a very good mock.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home