There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Scenario

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
Not going to happen Next year there is going to be a lot more and as good running back. I would be angry with the trade giving up too much for too little.

No running backs next year will be better than Richardson - Lattimore will be a top 3, top 5 picks next year and isn't as good as Richardson

a rb that already suffered a serious knee injury will not be a top 5 pick, he will be a mid 1st at best and at worst late 1st rd pick

in really like monte ball next year lattimore and dyer

all are possibilities in late first

however if we do get fleener this year we will be forced to get a WR next year with the loss of moss
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
in really like monte ball next year lattimore and dyer

all are possibilities in late first

however if we do get fleener this year we will be forced to get a WR next year with the loss of moss

Lattimore and dyer are top 10 picks
Nobody's gonna want pick 32 for 3 straight years
Originally posted by CUZO49:
Nobody's gonna want pick 32 for 3 straight years

Originally posted by CUZO49:
Nobody's gonna want pick 32 for 3 straight years

3 straight years -- what the hell are you talking about???
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
in really like monte ball next year lattimore and dyer

all are possibilities in late first

however if we do get fleener this year we will be forced to get a WR next year with the loss of moss

Lattimore and dyer are top 10 picks

talent wise ya they may be but not where they will be drafted
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
talent wise ya they may be but not where they will be drafted

After Richardson shreds the league as a rookie, they'll go in the top 5
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,347
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by DVDA:
Weren't you the person complaining about unrealistic trade scenarios? What makes this any less ridiculous than the trades you ridiculed?

This isn't unrealistic because it's dead-even on points.

The trades you were annoyed with likely added up too, they just weren't realistic in your holy opinion. Most fans aren't foolish enough to give up two firsts and a second for a running back, what makes you think any GM would be?
Originally posted by DVDA:
The trades you were annoyed with likely added up too, they just weren't realistic in your holy opinion. Most fans aren't foolish enough to give up two firsts and a second for a running back, what makes you think any GM would be?

No, they didn't add up. Most had us trading down 5 spots and picking up a 3rd, or trading down 15 spots and pickingng up a #1 in 2013.

*** furthermore, my criticism of trades was for mock drafts.

This post was designed gague interest in trading up
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by CUZO49:
Nobody's gonna want pick 32 for 3 straight years

this
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by CUZO49:
Nobody's gonna want pick 32 for 3 straight years

this

I like your style
This thread is 4 pages too long.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
This thread is 4 pages too long.

Originally posted by Thorhawk:
This thread is 4 pages too long.

You've had 12,409 too many posts...
Originally posted by nickbradley:
You've had 12,409 too many posts...

Better than making 2,597 new threads.
[ Edited by Thorhawk on Apr 21, 2012 at 1:43 PM ]
there is a lot of ill will in this thread. if it continues, this thread will be locked.
...