There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

National Football Post 3 round mock

Hill may not be a good wr
We don't need a cover 2 cb
We may not be able to carry another RB Or one that could beat out hunter Jacobs gore
There's no beef. I think the 49ers will add someone in the trenches. Hill? If the hype is right he'll be gone by 30.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
For some reason I can't get sold on hill but I dont know who I'd rather have there

I agree. I think he is not going to be much of a factor for at least a year or two and I just think he ends up being a solid big play guy who gets you 25-30 catches, 4-5 TD's a year. Nothing worthy of a 1st rounder.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I agree. I think he is not going to be much of a factor for at least a year or two and I just think he ends up being a solid big play guy who gets you 25-30 catches, 4-5 TD's a year. Nothing worthy of a 1st rounder.

rubean randle has been rising up boards after watching his film apparently

very coachable and young and is very fluid in his routes

he is drawing comparisions to hakeem nicks
Originally posted by valrod33:
I would fly out to Wes Buntings house and blow him if thats how our draft went

Not sure I'd do that, but I would be ecstatic!
Looking at the outcome of his draft, the following picks would have been MUCH better for the 49ers:

1) Coby Fleener
2) Brandon Brooks
3) Brian Quick
4) Josh Norman or Miles Burris
Like the draft overall. Really would like to see the Niners get Hill this Thursday night!
Not too sure why people are wanting the team to draft what would be the teams 5th RB on the roster before day 3. Wait till next year and draft a RB round 1-3.