There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My semi final first round mock.

I might update it some on wednesday. I think Michael Floyd will probably go higher, someone will probably trade up for him. Blackmon to the Vikes may be wishful thinking but I believe Schefter reported that they loved him, we'll see what happens.
intresting and different - especially the top 10

vikings could take blackmon

also on floyd i think he may go higher but if he gets past top 13 he may fall i dont see the jets taking him to be honest pass rush and S is a much bigger need for them
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

also on floyd i think he may go higher but if he gets past top 13 he may fall i dont see the jets taking him to be honest pass rush and S is a much bigger need for them

Word is that the Vikings really aren't that big on taking Khalil and want a play maker for Ponder. could be smokescreen i like this mock
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Word is that the Vikings really aren't that big on taking Khalil and want a play maker for Ponder. could be smokescreen i like this mock

Thats what I heard too. I think Blackmon helps Ponder right now more than Kalil. He'll probably be pretty good but hes not gonna be an immediate stud like Joe Thomas was.