LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

My Final Mock Draft, Two Rounds, Based on Value Boards

I like the mock and you did a good job with the picks.

I'm not sure if the DE/OLB guy from Boise State falls out of the first 2 rounds. I'm starting to see mocks where he goes in the first, which I think he goes in the mid 2nd.
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Shoring up the lines on both sides of the ball is a much higher priority than picking players who will not significantly enhance the roster, IMO.

Randle is good, but he's an unknown as a pro and he has no real outstanding traits which would seperate him from, say, Crabtree or even Manningham. The team can pick up a developmental guy, with better credentials for stretching the field, possibly later in the draft.

This

We need depth on both lines. We've been lucky with injuries, while other teams are losing 2-3 starters in a year sometimes. We absolutely need RG help and since premier DL is usually drafted early, I wouldnt be surprised at all to see us go that way at #30
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Shoring up the lines on both sides of the ball is a much higher priority than picking players who will not significantly enhance the roster, IMO.

Randle is good, but he's an unknown as a pro and he has no real outstanding traits which would seperate him from, say, Crabtree or even Manningham. The team can pick up a developmental guy, with better credentials for stretching the field, possibly later in the draft.

This

We need depth on both lines. We've been lucky with injuries, while other teams are losing 2-3 starters in a year sometimes. We absolutely need RG help and since premier DL is usually drafted early, I wouldnt be surprised at all to see us go that way at #30

Exactly. I would be surprised if the Niners didnt address the OL and DL with 2 of their top 3 picks. In fact, Fleener is probably the only guy they might consider in the first over a top OL.
walker was hurt....so i disagree about him not producing.
Originally posted by 5timechamps:
walker was hurt....so i disagree about him not producing.

He's never produced...
I enjoy this thread. Have you started any others?
I would even say Zach Brown out of your players left before Charles
  • fan49
  • Veteran
i dont see randle getting picked before hill. we have a randle in crabtree. and speed kills, hill had 29 ypc thats better than any one. we need a burner. and we need a blocker which ill take hills blocking over randle anyday. not to mention hes a big body reciever, to much to skip out on period. I dont want to hear the proven not proven thing every opp hill had he killed it. cant compare the two, two way different offenses one running one heavy pass. IN THIS SCENARIO HILL ALL THE WAY!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Nice mock, nickbradley. But, if Hill is there at #30 he's the pick.
Originally posted by 4DNinersSon:
If Janoris Jenkins is there in the 2nd when we pick and we take Charles Orson I'll light my TV on fire.

This. No way Jenkins makes it out of the first, let alone the second. Some team will take a chance on him based on his skills alone.

Share 49ersWebzone