Originally posted by rafachivas12:
This is from a Trent Baalke take on the draft. Well i hope this happens.
Trade 2013 pick of 2 and 7th rounds and 2014 2 round for Browns late 1 round and second round
1. 22. Cordy Glenn OG Georgia. We need OG and this guy playing in a strong defensive conference did well and will do great with the Niners.
1. 30. Coby Fleener TE Stanford. Forget WR at this pick Coby is a Gronkowski type TE and with Vernon Davis we could have the same results as New England has. Coby has the size and catching ability to be a threat especially in the red zone.
2. 37. Devon Still DT Penn St. We need a DT because Issac Sopoaga needs to get rest at times because he played all snaps this year and Devon still is a next level DT we can use right away.
2. 61. Bruce Irvin OLB West Virginia. With the strength in ILB even in the second strings we need to add strong second strings to OLB we have Aldon but we can use others that are as strong as he is and we need that depth.
3. 92. Ron Brooks CB LSU. I know lots of CB already but this guy is from the top defense of LSU and is a next level prospect that can start in special teams and evolve into a starting CB.
4. 125. Marvin Jones WR Cal. If we are lucky enough for him to land in this round we should take him and he can evolve into a next level Receiver and if hes not Here we should go with. A.J. Jenkins WR Illinois another possible 4th rounder.
5. 165 Janzen Jackson FS. Mcneese St. Has everything to be a next level FS and with depth needed at this position and the possibility of losing Goldson next year we need a Free Safety.
6. 199 Jacquies Smith DE Missouri. Another product of Missouri who gave us Aldon Smith we could use a DE and also work on one in next years draft but in a earlier round. Justin Smith and Ray Mcdonald have good years ahead of them but we need to find the future also.
7. 273 Keshawn Martin WR/PR/KR Michigan St. With Ted Ginn on a one year contract we need a Kick returner and Keshawn could do that a be a WR.
Sorry, but trading for two first and two seconds ain't going to happen. The Niners don't have that many roster spots available.