LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Quick and dirty natural mock

Echo the desire for D-line, but otherwise I'm thoroughly happy with this.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I simply want the best offensive play maker left on the board at #30 and I think it will be Fleener. I'm not worried about pushing Delanie down the depth chart or even off the roster. He's been a solid role player but his production has never matched the hype. He can on occasion create mismatches, but IMO Vernon and Fleener on the field at the same time would be a frigging nightmare for defenses.

This is what I've been saying for months! I think a lot of the fans are getting hung up on if a player is categorized as a WR versus a TE! "PLAYMAKER" is what should be most important, not WR vs TE! I really believe that if Fleener is there at 30, we would be out of our minds if we didn't take him! GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by Juggernaut49erFan:
This is what I've been saying for months! I think a lot of the fans are getting hung up on if a player is categorized as a WR versus a TE! "PLAYMAKER" is what should be most important, not WR vs TE! I really believe that if Fleener is there at 30, we would be out of our minds if we didn't take him! GO NINERS!!!

i agree but i only take him if wright or glenn is gone

other options i would take over fleener is trading up for decastro or floyd
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i agree but i only take him if wright or glenn is gone

other options i would take over fleener is trading up for decastro or floyd

Agreed! If they trade up to pick decastro i will be buying drinks for everybody! (he and I have the same last name! How freakin cool would it be to have a Niner jersey with your own last name on it, and it was for real!!! Hahahahaha!) GO NINERS!!!
One of the best, most realistic mocks I've seen (and I've seen probably a hundred). The thing Fleener doubters need to understand is Harbaugh's still smokin' about not taking Baldwin last year and seeing him blossom in rival Seattle. He won't let Fleener get away...he recruited him, coached him and fully gets how valuable a TE like him could be in his offense. Coby's a WR in a TE's body, his hands are that good. Just think of the matchup nightmares he and Vernon would cause opposing defenses. Fleener makes all the sense in the world...
Thanks for the input fellow window shoppers. Three weeks!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Thanks for the input fellow window shoppers. Three weeks!

3 MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOO!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone