There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Morris Claiborne Scored 4 On Wonderlic Test

Hey give the guy a break, he's a Niner fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnRu0aSt76o (1:04)
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
A score of 10 indicates that a person is literate, but that test is all screwed up. Check out these scores and try to figure out the pattern =

Morris Claiborne = 4
Terrelle Pryor = 7
Frank Gore = 6
Vince Young = 6
Vick = 20
Ryan Leaf = 27
Blaine Gabbert = 42
AP = 16
Dan Marino = 15
Peyton Manning = 28
Alex Smith = 40 ( lol )
Ray Lewis = 13
McNabb = 14
Greg McElroy = 43
CJ2K = 10
Terry Bradshaw = 16
Randy Moss = 12
Ryan Fitzpatrick = 48

Average everyday Janitor = 15

???????

this post is racist.
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Yea but when you score lower than Vince Young..............


Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
A score of 10 indicates that a person is literate, but that test is all screwed up. Check out these scores and try to figure out the pattern =

Morris Claiborne = 4
Terrelle Pryor = 7
Frank Gore = 6
Vince Young = 6
Vick = 20
Ryan Leaf = 27
Blaine Gabbert = 42
AP = 16
Dan Marino = 15
Peyton Manning = 28
Alex Smith = 40 ( lol )
Ray Lewis = 13
McNabb = 14
Greg McElroy = 43
CJ2K = 10
Terry Bradshaw = 16
Randy Moss = 12
Ryan Fitzpatrick = 48

Average everyday Janitor = 15

???????

this post is racist.

this.
Originally posted by mike:
All those incredibly low scores say a lot about our nation's high schools and colleges especially in big football states. Give the kid good grades in high school no matter what so that the football team can have as much talent as possible, and so he can get the scholarship to the big football college, where he'll then be pushed through the system at any cost so that he can continue to play football for them.

In the meantime yes you've got a hell of a football player on your hands but does education mean anything anymore? Idk what the test is actually on, but with a score that low my guess would be he can't even do basic arithmetic(multiplication, division, maybe even has problems adding lmao)


yeah but a university is a place to learn your profession and prepare for success. A guy like Morris Clayborne will never be a cosmologist or rocket scientist, or even a math or english teacher. But he does have a chance to be a damn good football player at the highest level so doesn't it make sense for him to be able to go to a university where he has a chance to prepare for that? At the end of the day the NFL is still a job.

btw school's do it for the money, the better the football program is the more money they make.
  • mike
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,827
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
yeah but a university is a place to learn your profession and prepare for success. A guy like Morris Clayborne will never be a cosmologist or rocket scientist, or even a math or english teacher. But he does have a chance to be a damn good football player at the highest level so doesn't it make sense for him to be able to go to a university where he has a chance to prepare for that? At the end of the day the NFL is still a job.

btw school's do it for the money, the better the football program is the more money they make.

Banking off of them being pro football stars is like hoping your kid is the next big actor or singer. For every dumbass that makes it there's got to be two dozen more that for whatever reason, injury, "busting", whatever, that couldn't make a long career out of football and went through some sorry degree program and still can barely f**king read.

The NFL is a job sure, but a long career is no guarantee. The average runningback doesn't make it to 30, if you don't make a ton of money by the time you're 30 in this league what will you do for the following 30 years before you start wanting to think about retirement? Many of them are entering the draft without a degree, if they do have one I guess they could get lucky and still land a job so long as the employer doesn't realize how retarded they are.
  • mike
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,827
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by biglalo510:
Wonder what A. Dixon scored.........

he didn't take it, he just tweeted during the test

He got a 25 actually. Better than gire.
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
From ESPN....
For defensive backs, it was the most pronounced; basically, the lower you scored on the Wonderlic, the better you performed."


Well alright then, with his score he should be a cross between Ronnie Lott, Deion Sanders and Dick Night Train Lane. PICK HIM 1ST!!!

.

Makes sense. They say to play DB in the NFL, you need to have a short memory. I imagine dumb people don't have the greatest of memories or at least don't dwell on things like more intelligent people do.

We need more dumbass corners on our team!
Scoring a 4 means this dude knows football and only football. As in most third graders probably have a better grasp on english, history, math and the other staple subjects compared to him. I actually question whether he could pass a test that third graders take. It amazes me how much these guys throw all the marbles into making money playing football. Claiborne is a busted knee away from being a nobody. It really is kind of disappointing to know that even with a free education guys like Claiborne choose not to take it and just be dumb.
Originally posted by WesCosOff4Lyf:
Hey give the guy a break, he's a Niner fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnRu0aSt76o (1:04)

sorry morris
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by WesCosOff4Lyf:
Hey give the guy a break, he's a Niner fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnRu0aSt76o (1:04)

sorry morris
No he USE to be a 49ers fan. He said liking the 49ers faded away. Therefore, he's free game!
But him out on an island and let him run as he mirrors a receiver. It's his loose hips, speed, and balance that we value.
What segment of the Wonderlic covers that?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Morris Claiborne ‏ @MoClaiborne Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Well talking to NFL teams the test do not seem to be a issues for them. So why is it a issues for you people. You guys don't no me#Top10

lol BuzzB?
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Morris Claiborne ‏ @MoClaiborne Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Well talking to NFL teams the test do not seem to be a issues for them. So why is it a issues for you people. You guys don't no me#Top10

lol BuzzB?

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Morris Claiborne ‏ @MoClaiborne Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Well talking to NFL teams the test do not seem to be a issues for them. So why is it a issues for you people. You guys don't no me#Top10

lol BuzzB?

Is that really his tweet? Yeah he definitely got a 4 on that test.