LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

TOP 5 draft Pro Bowl/Busts

Originally posted by valrod33:
Im calling it right now Alshon Jeffrey will be the best WR from this draft class in a few years

i think he can too

in 2010 he was simply amazing
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Im calling it right now Alshon Jeffrey will be the best WR from this draft class in a few years

i think he can too

in 2010 he was simply amazing

I think he may be the biggest wildcard in the top 50 picks. He was unstoppable in 2010 and had a down year in 2011 due to Garcias up and down year. Also, Spurrier does not have a good record for producing NFL WRs going back to his Florida days. Alshon has the size and hands to be a difference maker in the Plax mold (pre jail). I was real high on him and would rather take him over Hill. I think if Fleener is taken before 30, Randle or Jeffrey will be a 9er. The 9ers organization as a whole has been terrible drafting WRs. The best WR in the past 10 years has been Lloyd. Lets hope we can finally hit this year.

I agree with this 100%
Originally posted by captain_planet:
Lulz at everyone picking Blackmon to bust. He is a beast.
Watching the "top recievers" individual highlights, I personally didn't like Nick Toon.
But the one bust I'll strongly call with my very amateur analysis is Lamar Miller. He looks to me like a really fast guy who can beat people to the church if he gets space, but not a player with a natural ability to shake guys or grind out an extra couple yards after contact or pick up the blitz. He'll be called a bust if drafted in round 1 or 2.

Plenty of WR's were stud's in college and flamed out in the pros. It's a completely different game for WR's in the NFL. Personally I think Floyd will be a better NFL wideout.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Plenty of WR's were stud's in college and flamed out in the pros. It's a completely different game for WR's in the NFL. Personally I think Floyd will be a better NFL wideout.

agreed

blackmon is physically talented (way more than crabtree) however he doesnt have elite speed elite size or even the best hands

imo he wil need a guy opposite of him (like crabtree- who didnt have one till this season) to be a great WR in nfl

floyd is a guy who can be a legit #1 on a team due to his size and speed which is equillivent to blackmons
Originally posted by RDB4216:
So how fast a player can run in his underwear is more of a factor to you than 3 years of on the field production? "Hill has all the things you want in a wr" - except for knowing how to run routes. Hill has tons of potential for sure, but Blackmon is a much more polished wr.

lol look at crabtrees collage production so production means nothing.
Share 49ersWebzone