There are 221 users in the forums

TOP 5 draft Pro Bowl/Busts

So with the draft coming up lets make a list of top 5 pro bowlers vs busts more then likely most players in the draft bust odds of geting the right guy in the first round is a crap shoot more then likely 5 guys in the first will be good.

Pro bowler
#1 Luck
#2 Trent Richardson
#3 Peter Konz
#4 Stephen Hill
#5 Coby Fleener

BUSTS
#1 Robert Griffin III
#2 Ryan Tannehill
#3 Cordy Glenn
#4 Justin Blackmon
#5 Kendall Wright
not sure what to think about Janoris Jenkins i really wanted to pick him as a pro bowler he imo is the best CB in the draft . this is just for fun so dont go crazy on me there are always players who shock in the first round and ppl like hill and fleeener who have all the tools (speed,size)to be great they are the freaks of the draft and when i think of freaaks i think of VD and willis ppl wanted Adam Coricker (however its spelled) over Willis and ppl went nuts when we didnt draft him. so let me know what you think and if you have a list share and maybe we can look back on this some day .
i would flip flop blackmon with hill.
Don't know if I want to say Pro Bowl vs. Bust, but there are guys that I feel have higher potential to bust vs. player I believe will be good pros.

Good Pros:
ILB Luke Kuechly
C Peter Konz
WR Mohamed Sanu
DE/OLB Melvin Ingram
DT Kendall Reyes

High Bust Potential:
DT Dontrari Poe
OT Mike Adams
DE Whitney Mercilus
DE Courtney Upshaw
WR Nick Toon
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

i have a feelinging blackmon will bust and hill will be the poor mans CJ. i see blackmon the next crabtree maybe a little better or like one of the lions first RD WR way back when the drafted roy willims and charlie rodges was it cant remember. WR have the higest bust pot. Hill has all the things you want in a wr i think if he goes to the wright team he will be great.

anyone have a side by side of Hill and Blackmon ht. wt. 40. vert
[ Edited by westcoastchamp on Apr 1, 2012 at 12:01 AM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Don't know if I want to say Pro Bowl vs. Bust, but there are guys that I feel have higher potential to bust vs. player I believe will be good pros.

Good Pros:
ILB Luke Kuechly
C Peter Konz
WR Mohamed Sanu
DE/OLB Melvin Ingram
DT Kendall Reyes

High Bust Potential:
DT Dontrari Poe
OT Mike Adams
DE Whitney Mercilus
DE Courtney Upshaw
WR Nick Toon

Mercilus is gonna be really good so can't agree with that, and how you gonna list a third round prospect (toon) as a bust?

Probowlers:
1. Luck
2. RG3
3. Khalil
4. Coples
5. DeCastro

Busts
1.Tannehill
2.Wilson
3.Worthy
4.Barron
5.Branch
hill will be a bust.
Pro Bowlers:
Khalil
Floyd
Brockers
Claiborne
DeCastro

Busts:
Blackmon
Tannehill
S. Hill
Still
Coples
PB
Luck
RG III
Trent Richardson
Decastro
Khalil
Busts
Blackmon
Wright
Tannehill
Poe
Cordy Glenn

A lot though has to do with the team they are going to and the situation.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Pro bowler

#1 Luck
#2 Trent Richardson
#3 David DeCastro
#4 Morris Claiborne
#5 Harrison Smith

BUSTS

#1 Quinton Coples
#2 Janoris Jenkins
#3 Mike Adams
#4 Dontari Poe
#5 Alshon Jeffery
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

yea same here

Pro Bowlers:
Lick
RGIII
T. Richardson
Claibourne
Luke Kuechly

Busts
Mike Adams
D. Poe
C. Upshaw
Worthy
N. Perry
Best Player - Griffin (should go to Indy but won't)

Most likely to bust - Blackmon

Surprise - Griffin will be better than Luck

Blackmon will most likely go to St Louis to play with oft injured Sam Bradford. Will draw heavy coverage as no one else in the offense is a threat. Will struggle early.
Originally posted by WildBill:
PB
Luck
RG III
Trent Richardson
Decastro
Khalil
Busts
Blackmon
Wright
Tannehill
Poe
Cordy Glenn

A lot though has to do with the team they are going to and the situation.

Like this list! RG III may be the best player in the draft but Luck had a longer build up. Seeing them interviewed they appear to be very smart and mature as well as athletic.
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
i have a feelinging blackmon will bust and hill will be the poor mans CJ. i see blackmon the next crabtree maybe a little better or like one of the lions first RD WR way back when the drafted roy willims and charlie rodges was it cant remember. WR have the higest bust pot. Hill has all the things you want in a wr i think if he goes to the wright team he will be great.

anyone have a side by side of Hill and Blackmon ht. wt. 40. vert

So how fast a player can run in his underwear is more of a factor to you than 3 years of on the field production? "Hill has all the things you want in a wr" - except for knowing how to run routes. Hill has tons of potential for sure, but Blackmon is a much more polished wr.
Most Likely to Bust
QB Ryan Tannehill
NT Dontari Poe
RB David Wilson
MLB Donta Hightower
OLB Zach Brown

Most Likely to be Pro-Bowler
OT Riley Rieff
DT Fletcher Cox
OG David DeCastro
DE Melvin Ingram
C Peter Konz