LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Would you trade our 2nd round pick this year for the Raiders 1st round pick in 2013?

I'm bored so I am thinking of a way to exploit the Raiders.

I would make this trade if the raiders wanted to do it, because 1. They are desperate for picks in this years draft. 2. We don't seem to do well with our 2nd round picks. 3. We seem to do pretty well in the first round.

Your thoughts?
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by glorydayz:

I would make this trade if the raiders wanted to do it, because 1. They are desperate for picks in this years draft. 2. We don't seem to do well with our 2nd round picks. 3. We seem to do pretty well in the first round.

Your thoughts?

It's awesome you think of exploiting the Raiders when bored.
Originally posted by flow:

Your thoughts?

Would you trade pick 62 for a potential top 10 pick, heck yes.

Your thoughts?

Yeah, well with Al Davis no longer around, someone has got to do it.

BTW will we have a need for 2 first round picks next year?
If the Raiders make the AFC Championship Game, then they're first would belong to Cincy.
Originally posted by sspiker:
If the Raiders make the AFC Championship Game, then they're first would belong to Cincy.

If
Originally posted by 9erred:

Your thoughts?

Would you trade pick 62 for a potential top 10 pick, heck yes.

seriously huh...the raiders are going to stink it up next season!!! i feel bad for their fans..........eh not really
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimsSweatshirt:

Your thoughts?

Yeah, well with Al Davis no longer around, someone has got to do it.

BTW will we have a need for 2 first round picks next year?

no see after we get their 2013 first rounder and we win the SB this year we simply trade the 32nd pick for a 2nd rounder and some more middle picks and select a top 10 RB like Marcus Lattimore, because he'll declare when he wins the heisman

Got it all figured out.
[ Edited by sfout on Mar 30, 2012 at 1:46 PM ]
No, but the Raiders would do that trade.

so its safe to say the raiders will have a 1st round pick then

No, that pick was only at risk for this past year. They will only have to spend a first and a second on Palmer since they didn't make it to the AFC championship last year.
Originally posted by BrokenJaw46:
No, but the Raiders would do that trade.

Do you really think they would?
thats a no brainer, but al davis is gone so maybe they wont be making stupid trades like that anymore. we can only hope...
me thinks the new gm of the raiders is gonna be very leary of making trades involving giving up a 1st
Share 49ersWebzone