There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Adams, Ohio State Offensive Tackle, Starting to pop up as 'the pick' at #30

I honestly dont think anyone will guess what our pick will be, the way free agent has been going there arent to many holes that need to be filled, and on top of that no one expected us to reach on Aldon Smith last year, and look how that turned out, I really dont care who we pick I have faith in HARBALKE that it will be someone that can perform
[ Edited by adacosta24 on Mar 28, 2012 at 10:11 AM ]
Originally posted by adacosta24:
I honestly dont think anyone will guess what our pick will be, the way free agent has been going there arent to many holes that need to be filled, and on top of that no one expected us to reach on Aldon Smith last year, and look how that turned out, I really dont care who we pick I have faith in HARBALKE that it will be someone that can perform

this, just hope its not an olineman
Nick, turn the page already on the "pick an OT so we can move Davis to OG" crusade you are on. How many posts is this now? Four or five? Give it up.
Didn't u post somethin similar to this yesterday?!
Straight up, I would be disappointed with that pick
I knw we need a RG and i would be royally pissed if we drafted another O-linemen in the 1st round , but i would trust Harbaalke if we did.
The only way we'll draft an OL (which I'm not opposed to doing) in the first round is if Cordy Glenn or DeCastro falls to #30 which I don't see happening. I don't like the idea of converting Anthony Davis to a guard....atleast not yet. He's still young and growing into his body. Plus I think he'll continue to improve because he hasn't reached his ceiling.

Now the second round is a different story and we need a brand new big nasty at RG. Let's put it this way, I'd be SHOCKED if we don't land either Zeitler, Osemele or Silatolu, but we'll have to move up in the second round because all three will be gone mid second.

If we end up with Fleener, Jeffrey or Hill in the first and say Osemele in the second, life is good.