There are 189 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

Good afternoon Niner fans! Here's my March mock draft video!

Enjoy!

Em
Can't believe I waited that long to see that pick....not too mention what does Alston Jeffery have that michael Floyd doesn't....no way he goes ahead of him
Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:
Can't believe I waited that long to see that pick....not too mention what does Alston Jeffery have that michael Floyd doesn't....no way he goes ahead of him

Seriously! What's Alshon even doing in the top 10?
ESPN said that Alshon is going in the Top 10! <---- Does that work? Because unless that happens that's how some of you guys think. (I don't allow ESPN to formulate my thought process) People are quick to ignore how much this guy produced at USC with the horrid QB play and the fact that EVERYONE knew he was getting the ball. I produce my mock off needs and if I were the GM.
a safety? no way

WR
OG
CB
We just franchised Dashon Goldson, Whitner signed a 3 yr contract last year and draft a 1st ROUND SAFETY???? A 1st rounder on a tall, stiff safety that is more of a box guy than a guy who can centerfield and play the ball? He can't get low, do not want.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
a safety? no way

WR
OG
CB

You still go WR at 30? Corner/Guard I can see.. What about DL?
I would say Niners take BPA, which will probable be a OG or DT. I can see them going after a CB, and although I would love for them to grab a WR, they can get good values at WRs in later rounds. I don't see them getting a safety this high; however, I can see them picking a safety in later rounds. I don't remember where you had Dontari Poe going. If Poe fell to the Niners I can see them grabbing him.
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
a safety? no way

WR
OG
CB

You still go WR at 30? Corner/Guard I can see.. What about DL?

i think DL is a possibility in the 2nd round for sure

• rrsis
  • Veteran
I would love for them to grab a WR, they can get good values at WRs in later rounds .
Share 49ersWebzone