There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My mock 1.0

This is my 1st mock of the year. I like to wait until free agancy because there is no point to do one before that. I had 15 in the 1st round correct last year. so we will see how this one goes.

http://fantasyfootballjungle.com/2012_nfl_mock_draft/fortyniner52/4254/

what do you guys think? Don't beat me up to bad! I'm sure I will change it 100 times between now and draft week.
1. Of the 15 picks from last year...did you get the Niners right... If not who did you have us taking?
2. Good job! Looks good to me...All of the picks make a lot of sense at first glance.
3. I think you have the first 6 picks for sure and then what the Jags do...
4. Some thoughts of mine... Chargers pick is good but sometimes AJ Smith does some stupid crap. I also agree with Chicago and the Mario Williams wiff but I wonder if the new OC Mike Tice (Offensive line Coach) might want to protect Cutler since he got injured the past 2 seasons...So maybe Oline???
No way Burfict goes in the 2nd round. The guy blew at the combine and his pro day
Originally posted by stonecold590:
No way Burfict goes in the 2nd round. The guy blew at the combine and his pro day

I figured that, but I really have not completed my 2nd round on yet. Which of course is really tough to predict anyways.
Originally posted by fortyniner52:
Originally posted by stonecold590:

I figured that, but I really have not completed my 2nd round on yet. Which of course is really tough to predict anyways.

Hell the first round is hard enough to predict
Which of course is really tough to predict anyways.
Updated. Also finished my 2nd round too. Rate me please! Go Niners!

http://fantasyfootballjungle.com/2012_nfl_mock_draft/fortyniner52/4254/
I only went thru 1st round. Looks decent. Upshaw probably won't go that high unless team is looking DE.
its hard to keep up with the trades. dont know how to follow it. can someone tell me who we drafted in this mock and in what round?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Cincinati traded to Niners. Cincy gets the 30th and a 3rd this yr. with another pick as well. Niners get Cincy's #17. Niners select Fleener with #17th pick.
Good idea to get Fleener bc our later draft picks may not make the team.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
what makes you think a team moves down 13 spots in the 1st and only get a 3rd (a late 3rd at that) ? No way we move up 13 spots without also giving up our 2nd. if it was within 5-6 spots. maybe could get away with a 3rd. IF that team came to us.
Originally posted by krizay:
what makes you think a team moves down 13 spots in the 1st and only get a 3rd (a late 3rd at that) ? No way we move up 13 spots without also giving up our 2nd. if it was within 5-6 spots. maybe could get away with a 3rd. IF that team came to us.

We could give a 2nd next yr. I am probably way off base with that, but I do see us at least trying to trade with Cincy. Fleenor's pro day pushed him up the draft board.
Maybe the 21st pick is more realistic.
Originally posted by krizay:

I think harbaugh et al want Fleener, but no way they move up to number 17. Cost is too high.

Ideal draft for me,

Wright, if you only had to give up a 6th to move up.

2nd round Crick, feel lucky if he drops down to the low 2nd, but it is possible.

3rd round Philip Blake C./G Baylor.

4th. OLB
5th, traded to move up for wright-
6th. trade down for two 7's.
7A Best KR
7B OT to develop
7th. ILB for special teams to develop
You won't have to move up to 17 for Fleener.