There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What about...

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
LaMichael James at #60 is realistic, hell he might even be there at 90. But #30?? What are you smoking??? David Wilson or Lamar Miller will likely be on the board at #30.

Also that would mean James jumped Doug Martin on the RB rankings.

Originally posted by Garcia:
I was a little premature on where he was picked.
But still, CALLED IT

Technically I called it, not you.

The RB board this year is nuts, I can't believe Miller is still on the board, whoever gets him is going to be very happy. I can't believe Polk has fallen so low either.
[ Edited by sfout on Apr 28, 2012 at 8:06 AM ]
LaMichael James @ Pick #30?

With the signing of Manningham and Moss ... our WR starting 3 is set.
It looks like we will draft another WR later in the lower rounds, particularly, one who can return kicks.

I think another dynamic player we can add to our offense that can immediately contribute running or receiving, I think LaMichael James would be a perfect guy to add to our offense.

What do you guys think?

But still, CALLED IT

Nope. Looks like the others called it, saying to take him in the 2nd.
So.... Kudos to everybody, but you.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Nope. Looks like the others called it, saying to take him in the 2nd.
So.... Kudos to everybody, but you.

lolol - I just laughed pretty hard when I saw my post again, like f$#% I can't believe I was even half right that we'd pick him at 61.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Gotta love old threads.

Garcia still deserves some props for bringing up a guy that Baalke actually drafted. That's hard enough to do, let alone when.

Extra props to sfout and other, of course.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Gotta love old threads.

Garcia still deserves some props for bringing up a guy that Baalke actually drafted. That's hard enough to do, let alone when.

Extra props to sfout and other, of course.

yep kudos to Garcia for sure.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

you nailed it doe. 2nd round.

kids gonna be a stud.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Garcia on Apr 30, 2012 at 1:28 AM ]

you nailed it doe. 2nd round.

kids gonna be a stud.

No man . . . YOU nailed it! You expressed the possibility. That's the toughest part. The other guy just jumped on your wagon. Anyway, he also gets downgraded for suggesting that L Miller was the better option. (The Niners could have had Miller, because he was still available when James was selected).

The night after the first pick I was thinking how cool it would be if the Niners selected James in the 2nd. But, quite apart from not believing that he would be there at #61, I just didn't believe that the Niners would have the b@lls to make that pick! Man . . . I am just loving this FO more and more!

Anyway, kudos to you for actually saying it!

sfout: Just kidding about the downgrade bit; you were spot on too!
LaMichael James @ Pick #30?

With the signing of Manningham and Moss ... our WR starting 3 is set.
It looks like we will draft another WR later in the lower rounds, particularly, one who can return kicks.

I think another dynamic player we can add to our offense that can immediately contribute running or receiving, I think LaMichael James would be a perfect guy to add to our offense.

What do you guys think?

But still, CALLED IT

Great job nailing the pick. He has as much talent as any back in the draft, he's just a little undersized, but as far as explosive ability he's right up there.

I don't watch college football much so I didn't know who this guy was. The more that I watch him, the more I like the fit. He's going to be special for us. I thought hunter was good behind the line, but James will be even better. I can't wait to see him play.