LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 137 users in the forums

Rams got 3 first rounders from wash

This years first and probably the next 2 years wow.....but then again the rams suck at drafting, not too worried. Still that's a lot of picks, hopefully wash does decent over the next 2 years so the rams are stuck with a lower first round pick
thats alot of pics to build around their young QB.the skins are a joke.
Originally posted by elguapo:
This years first and probably the next 2 years wow.....but then again the rams suck at drafting, not too worried. Still that's a lot of picks, hopefully wash does decent over the next 2 years so the rams are stuck with a lower first round pick

they have fisher now
H
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Damit!!!!!

I sware to my mother that the Redskins and Raiders should be kicked out of the f**kin league. They are like the s**tty guy in your fantasy football league that makes the stupidest trades and f**ks it up for everyone........FFFFUUCCCKKK

I want to kick Dan Snyders ass right now.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Mar 9, 2012 at 8:03 PM ]
2012, 2013 and 2014 1sts and 2012 2nd.

And damn what a bounty of picks.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
2012, 2013 and 2014 1sts and 2012 2nd.

And damn what a bounty of picks.

Man, that's alot of 1's. I guess that's the best they were going to get and they pulled the trigger now.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Somebody forgot their Draft Value Chart!!!

Rams raped the Skins. I would make that trade in a heartbeat, even if Justin Blackmon is on the board which he will be. Robert Griffin is not worth 3 1st round picks AND a 2nd round pick. Shoot, I'd only trade 2 1st round picks a 2nd and 4th for Andrew Luck. Redskins are morons!!! Tannehill would've been perfect for Shanahan.
I am updating my mock ..
and watch the skins tank, and the rams rebuild their franchise with the pics. If the NFC west is still a joke to the MSM it wont be for long. Especially if Manning jumps into the division. Not likely, but the west is gonna get interesting regardless.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I am updating my mock ..

Good job on the mock btw OTC.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
they have fisher now

Yes I know.

They still have a horrible defense and no offense besides Jackson.
Originally posted by elguapo:
they have fisher now

Yes I know.

They still have a horrible defense and no offense besides Jackson.

Yes and FIVE #1 picks and FOUR #2 picks in the next 3 years. Washington will suck with a rookie QB next year so the pick will be high. Unless the Rams totally screw this up they will be back.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yes and FIVE #1 picks and FOUR #2 picks in the next 3 years. Washington will suck with a rookie QB next year so the pick will be high. Unless the Rams totally screw this up they will be back.

redskins D is very good

they have decent WR they will be fine
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

redskins D is very good

they have decent WR they will be fine

And they play in the best division in football. I can easily see a 5-11 record.
Share 49ersWebzone