There are 232 users in the forums

Would you want the 49ers to do this?

Considering that the 49ers definitely need WR's, and the draft is a crapshoot for that position, would you be cool with the team:

Signing both Garcon and Moss, followed by trading up in the first round to either get Claiborne or Janoris Jenkins (letting Rogers walk)?

Might be the best way to keep D intact, and improve the WR corp. Garcon is a hedge against Moss not returning to form.
claiborne eill be gone top 5

jenkins doesnt fit harbaughs mold of character guys

so i dont see it happening
  • sfout
  • Veteran
If we wanted a 1st round CB we can get Josh Robinson from UCF - The guy who torched the combine, had the fast forty, best or top 10 in every other drill. That guy is nuts, the combine took him from a day 3 pick to a surefire top 64 pick and now the talking head/"experts" are saying that after watching his games against Georgia, BYU and a couple of other teams with quality WRS he is a easily going to be a top 40 pick.
The minute I saw the word Moss, I stopped reading. Epic fail right there.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
claiborne eill be gone top 5

jenkins doesnt fit harbaughs mold of character guys

so i dont see it happening

how do we know that?
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

I actually think Moss is going to come back just fine. Not with the same numbers but he will make an impact. He will be really cheap as well.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:

I actually think Moss is going to come back just fine. Not with the same numbers but he will make an impact. He will be really cheap as well.

Yea, I heard he ran a 4.38-4.40 at the Saint workout. He said he'd come back for a cheap/incentive filled contract. I'd get him for vet reason, could teach our WRs a thing or two and potentially win a ring here.
Originally posted by martysofresh:

Yea, I heard he ran a 4.38-4.40 at the Saint workout. He said he'd come back for a cheap/incentive filled contract. I'd get him for vet reason, could teach our WRs a thing or two and potentially win a ring here.

He can't teach our receivers anything. He's lazy and doesn't understand technique, or the game that well. However, he IS the most gifted athlete (along with LT) to ever play this game, and thus has been able to succeed. His talent, not skill is the reason for his success. I'm not saying he can't be productive, but from a mentorship standpoint, he's useless.
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:

He can't teach our receivers anything. He's lazy and doesn't understand technique, or the game that well. However, he IS the most gifted athlete (along with LT) to ever play this game, and thus has been able to succeed. His talent, not skill is the reason for his success. I'm not saying he can't be productive, but from a mentorship standpoint, he's useless.

This. It's crazy to think of how many of the records Moss would hold if he wasn't a quitter. He basically threw away 3 years of his career. Having said this, he would be outstanding in the Saints offense, just as he was with NE. Dude ran a sub 4.4 40 at the age of 35. He is crazy good.
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:

Nice one, Rollin! Moss is not a role model as a receiver. He turned his game on and off when he wanted to. I would rather take a chance on someone like Garcon or Meacham than waste dollar one on this slacker, no matter how gifted he is.

When selecting among the http://www.oilpainting-shop.com/abstract-paintings.html" rel="nofollow">Abstract Oil Paintings on the market in the market, create sure that you take your personal flavor and choices as your major concern. After all, it will you who would be regularly using the place and who would be looking at http://www.oilpainting-shop.com/modern-painting.html" rel="nofollow">Modern Oil Paintings the painting all time. For this reason, you might as well select a item that will give you a certain level of fulfillment whenever you see it. Adhere to the items that will attract your inner art fanatic, and you would http://www.oilpainting-shop.com/people-paintings.html" rel="nofollow">People Oil Paintings absolutely be able to feel better about yourself every time observe the item.The great thing about committing on abstract art is situated on the truth that these items usually obtain value eventually. Moreover to getting good furnishings http://www.oilpainting-shop.com/famous-paintings.html" rel="nofollow">Famous Oil Paintings items that you may use in your home, you would also be on your way to making a nesting egg that you may use at some point. As long as you follow purchasing items that are made out of http://www.oilpainting-shop.com/flower-painting.html" rel="nofollow">Flower Oil Paintings top quality components and are created by extremely trained performers, you can anticipate to offer these items for much greater than the costs that you bought them.
-----------
http://www.oilpainting-shop.com" rel="nofollow">Oil Painting for Sale
What's this crap............
Share 49ersWebzone