There are obvious St's guys that need to be signed but here's my try at a good offseason from here on out. I think by not signing Carlos Rogers to a huge deal tells me they may go after the big wr, either Jackson or Colston.
Resign - Morgan, Snyder, Constanzo, Gooden, Grant(RFA tag), Smith, (Goldson, Brooks, Spillman signed)
Outside Free Agents
Vincent Jackson-WR, Aaron Ross-CB, More then likely a Safety of some mannor.
1. Coby Fleener TE Stanford
2. Mohamed Sanu WR Rutgers ( once a later 1st round pick, its not gonna happen now mid to late 2nd is where he'll land now)
3. Robert Turbin RB Utah State (HulkMode bye-bye Boobie Dixon)
4. Joe Adams KR/WR Arkansas (didnt blaze at the combine so I dont think he's budged much in terms of moving up or down the board)
5. Micah Pellerin CB Hampton
6. Kelcie McCray SS Ark. St. We're losing Williams and Smith so we'll need a couple safeties.
7. Christian Thompson FS South Carolina State- Ran well at the combine should get drafted at this point.
Thought about Dline a bit but Im solid with RJF,Dobbs, and Williams they're all very good athletes. We may pick up another OLB if its FA, or UDFA's I can see a couple being there for camp. The end result is we have 3 very solid OLB's and not much room for a young guy to make an impact at that position. This offseason really brings the offense more on par with the defense. Should actually make the defense even better not being on the field near as much with this lineup.
I'll image alot of people will try to trade out Turbin for another Guard. Im expecting Person Kilgore and Beeler to make strides and no use of wasting a year of experience under Harbaughs system. Might not have to draft 2 safeties if the team like McGree on our PS. So possibly a late round player could be swapped for Thompson or McCray.