49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 614 users in the forums

Mock Offseason

Browse 49ers books and videos
i like it but we will be very thin at CB if Hayward cant contribute enough his rookie season. But if we dont resign rogers and dont draft a CB high, i guess that means Baalke/Harbaugh have alot of trust in Culliver and Brown which i can see happening.

overall i would be happy with this offseason!
dont see us paying the money for grubbs then on top of that paying wallace big money either
What about Grant? He is a RFA, hoping he gets 2nd-round tender. We could trade him if he wants to play elsewhere.
Eh no
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,443
I got bashed for putting Manning in one of other mocks, everyone says he is too small to play OLB but I think he could do well as a situational pass rusher. Poole is a little undersized for the role that Harbaugh wants but I love the pick. Hayward is still one of my top 3 cbs in the class so I love that I dont see him falling all the way the end of the 4th but would be ecstatic if he did. I dont see us tying up the $16-20M it would cost just to sign them, I forget if we offer them a massive signing bonus will it show up on the 2012 books? If thats the case then I'd be all for it but if Nicks is going to make 8-10M a year I bet Grubbs make close to the same, and we all know wallace is going to command anywhere from 8-10M a year.

overall I would die if this happened, be a great draft for us for sure.

By the way you forgot to cut Dixon since you drafted Poole
Originally posted by sfout:
By the way you forgot to cut Dixon since you drafted Poole
I'd have them compete in camp. Dixon has too much swag to just flat out cut
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone