-Tramaine Brock
-Will Tukuafu

Cut:
-Shawntae Spencer

Sign:
-Mike Wallace (Forfeit 30th pick)
-Ben Grubbs

Draft:
-***Trade our 2nd and 3rd this year and 3rd next year for the Vikings' 2nd pick***
2: Coby Fleener TE
4: Casey Hayward CB
5: Terrell Manning OLB
6: Tauren Poole RB
7. Demario Davis ILB
i like it but we will be very thin at CB if Hayward cant contribute enough his rookie season. But if we dont resign rogers and dont draft a CB high, i guess that means Baalke/Harbaugh have alot of trust in Culliver and Brown which i can see happening.

overall i would be happy with this offseason!
dont see us paying the money for grubbs then on top of that paying wallace big money either
What about Grant? He is a RFA, hoping he gets 2nd-round tender. We could trade him if he wants to play elsewhere.
Eh no
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I got bashed for putting Manning in one of other mocks, everyone says he is too small to play OLB but I think he could do well as a situational pass rusher. Poole is a little undersized for the role that Harbaugh wants but I love the pick. Hayward is still one of my top 3 cbs in the class so I love that I dont see him falling all the way the end of the 4th but would be ecstatic if he did. I dont see us tying up the $16-20M it would cost just to sign them, I forget if we offer them a massive signing bonus will it show up on the 2012 books? If thats the case then I'd be all for it but if Nicks is going to make 8-10M a year I bet Grubbs make close to the same, and we all know wallace is going to command anywhere from 8-10M a year.

overall I would die if this happened, be a great draft for us for sure.

By the way you forgot to cut Dixon since you drafted Poole
Originally posted by sfout:
By the way you forgot to cut Dixon since you drafted Poole
I'd have them compete in camp. Dixon has too much swag to just flat out cut
Share 49ersWebzone