My first all-round Mock
30. Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford - Jim Harbaugh loves to use the Tight End Position, and Fleener is an athletic Tight End who can get open over the middle AND downfield. Paired with VD, it will be very hard to stop us. Delanie Walker can be a good #3 TE, which we will do from time to time, and then we can let him go after the season.
62. Alameda Ta'amu, NT, Washington - Some think he's a boom-bust pick, but I think his floor is as a rotational D-Lineman and his ceiling is at the all-pro level. Our coaching staff will get the most out of him, and he will rotate in slowly over his first two years.
93. Robert Turbin, RB, Utah State - BPA Pick. Great value - we need a third back to split time with the others, esp. if Gore goes down. Also, Turbin is a good short yardage runner.
125. Senio Kelemete, G, Washington - He's projected to be there in the 4th round, and he's an athletic offensive lineman who can also fill in at OT if necessary. Great value here.
157. T.Y. Hilton, WR/KR, Florida International - Speedy WR sat out the combine due to a quad injury. Will go higher if he blows up his pro day.
190. Trenton Robinson, FS, Michigan State - Depth in the Secondary
220. Greg McCoy, CB/KR, TCU - Another defensive back, with good return skills.