There are 546 users in the forums
Sjceruti's 2012 Full First Round Mock
- 1 2
Mar 6, 2012 at 4:24 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
30. 49ers - Chase Minnifield, VIRGINIA CB - Here we are guys! Obviously WR and OG are needs but we wont reach. Minnifield can play man or zone, has good size and good speed plus it fits a need. I don't think well go TE and I consider Fleener and 2nd rounder anyway. I dont think many of you would be happy with this pick but hey...80% of you hated the Aldon pick and look how that turned out. Anyway Minnifield would most likely be what Culiver was last year and could learn the NFL game. Even if we bring back Rogers I can see us going CB in the 1st.
Mar 6, 2012 at 6:32 AM
- DynastyPart2
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,312
So, no Trent Richardson in the first round? No Tannehill?
Also, with Stephen Hill and Fleener still on the board we go with Minnifield?
I think you need to go back to the drawing board.
Also, with Stephen Hill and Fleener still on the board we go with Minnifield?
I think you need to go back to the drawing board.
Mar 6, 2012 at 6:43 AM
- niners9
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,286
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
So, no Trent Richardson in the first round? No Tannehill?
Also, with Stephen Hill and Fleener still on the board we go with Minnifield?
I think you need to go back to the drawing board.
yeah, still some good WRs avaible. minnifiled isnt a horrible pick, but there is to much offensive talent still on the board and we just pass it up.
Mar 6, 2012 at 9:23 AM
- hofer36
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,257
Originally posted by mayo49:
30. 49ers - Chase Minnifield, VIRGINIA CB - Here we are guys! Obviously WR and OG are needs but we wont reach. Minnifield can play man or zone, has good size and good speed plus it fits a need. I don't think well go TE and I consider Fleener and 2nd rounder anyway. I dont think many of you would be happy with this pick but hey...80% of you hated the Aldon pick and look how that turned out. Anyway Minnifield would most likely be what Culiver was last year and could learn the NFL game. Even if we bring back Rogers I can see us going CB in the 1st.
i believe minnifield's stock dropped a bit at the combine when he came in with most thinking he was 6-0, and he measured shorter--he was not the "big" cb many thought
stephon gilmore would be a much better pick for niners were they to go db here, though I would be ticked to see them bypass stephen hill
[ Edited by hofer36 on Mar 6, 2012 at 9:24 AM ]
Mar 6, 2012 at 9:34 AM
- jacklegniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,206
I think most of the picks are fine and some of the surprises like Chargers going Wright and the 1st not going WR crazy like most peoploe think...
But I do think that Trent Richardson has to be in the 1st round, probably even early first.
But I do think that Trent Richardson has to be in the 1st round, probably even early first.
Mar 6, 2012 at 9:40 AM
- solidg2000
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,320
If Richardson falls that low, we pick him at 30 no doubt
BPA for sure
BPA for sure
Mar 6, 2012 at 9:48 AM
- genus49
- Moderator
- Posts: 28,499
Originally posted by solidg2000:
If Richardson falls that low, we pick him at 30 no doubt
BPA for sure
agreed and he wont fall that far.
Mar 6, 2012 at 9:51 AM
- 24plus25er
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,180
I'm pretty sure Trent Richardson will be off the board before Lamar Miller.
Mar 6, 2012 at 11:05 AM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,335
Yea Lamar Miller in the 1st round and no Richardson in the 1st round makes no sense. And I don't see the Skins taking Floyd that hihg especially when all indications are they are going to break the bank for whatever FA wr. No way would the niner pass on Richardson and take Minnefield
Mar 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM
- Sjceruti
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,528
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea Lamar Miller in the 1st round and no Richardson in the 1st round makes no sense. And I don't see the Skins taking Floyd that hihg especially when all indications are they are going to break the bank for whatever FA wr. No way would the niner pass on Richardson and take Minnefield
Sorry I meant to mock him to Cinci. It's fixed.
Mar 6, 2012 at 1:38 PM
- JustinNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,762
minifield has a good chance of landing to us in the 2nd
Mar 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM
- Sjceruti
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,528
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
So, no Trent Richardson in the first round? No Tannehill?
Also, with Stephen Hill and Fleener still on the board we go with Minnifield?
I think you need to go back to the drawing board.
I accidently slotted Miller in for Richardson to Cinci, should be all set now.
Tannehill to me isn't a 1st rounder but as we know QB's get overdrafted so it's obviously possible.
As for Hill and Fleener I believe they're not 1st rounders. Hill especially.
Mar 6, 2012 at 5:20 PM
- KID9R
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,131
.
[ Edited by KID9R on Mar 6, 2012 at 5:41 PM ]
Mar 6, 2012 at 7:01 PM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,870
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
minifield has a good chance of landing to us in the 2nd
agree
- 1 2