There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2012 Webzone Collaborative Draft - ROUND 3 (Browns are on the clock)

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Tannehill is a reach as of now, but I have him going 6th in my latest 3 round mock. Tannehill will get over drafted. He is the 3rd best QB in most eyes. I actually like Kirk Cousins alot.

once the dreaded P-word (potential) gets bantered around enough some QB-needy team will talk themselves into it.
  • kush
  • Veteran
Poe is garbage.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
As a huge LSU fan, I have to say, I actually like Fletcher Cox over Mike Brockers. Top 10 still seems far too early, but he could very well earn that high status.

If Poe is getting considerations in the top 15 despite not really having huge numbers in college, Cox should get that praise as well. Running a sub-4.8 40-yard dash for a man close to 300 lbs is CRAZY. His 10 yard split was good too. It was either him or Devon Still, but I gave it to Cox.

Thought you would like this...

At the Mississippi State pro day, several of the Bulldogs who participated at the combine were able to improve their 40 time, but the story remains Fletcher Cox.

The athletic defensive lineman stood on his impressive combine numbers, but looked outstanding in drills. Today's display, coupled with his ability to line up at three different spots on the defensive line, could push Cox into the top 10 of the first round.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/tony_pauline/03/01/pro.days/index.html#ixzz1oZVn1W1F
As a huge LSU fan, I have to say, I actually like Fletcher Cox over Mike Brockers. Top 10 still seems far too early, but he could very well earn that high status.

If Poe is getting considerations in the top 15 despite not really having huge numbers in college, Cox should get that praise as well. Running a sub-4.8 40-yard dash for a man close to 300 lbs is CRAZY. His 10 yard split was good too. It was either him or Devon Still, but I gave it to Cox.

At the Mississippi State pro day, several of the Bulldogs who participated at the combine were able to improve their 40 time, but the story remains Fletcher Cox.

The athletic defensive lineman stood on his impressive combine numbers, but looked outstanding in drills. Today's display, coupled with his ability to line up at three different spots on the defensive line, could push Cox into the top 10 of the first round.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/tony_pauline/03/01/pro.days/index.html#ixzz1oZVn1W1F

Wow, that's excellent. I really feel like he'll dominate in the NFL.

I have him on my big board as #12

I'm not full of s**t on everything
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I have him on my big board as #12

I'm not full of s**t on everything

I'm shocked, of course I'm kidding with ya SunDevil. I also like Cox, he is gonna rise into the mid 1st.

I have Poe as best NT, his hype will get him into the top 12, then Cox, Brockers and Still are vying for the top DT/DE spot.
Time should be up on the Dolphins - Yungace.
**BREAKING NEWS**

The Miami Dolphins have traded the 9th pick to the Bengals for picks 21 & 53

Geek is now OTC with the 9th pick
[ Edited by YungAce on Mar 8, 2012 at 10:37 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

Ughh trying to make s**t difficult... Lol stuck on my iPhone
If you make the trade you should make the pick....What are we waiting for now?????
Bengals should take Richardson
Why do you make a trade and then hesitate on picking?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Bengals select Richardson