There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2012 Webzone Collaborative Draft - ROUND 3 (Browns are on the clock)

I recommend a 4 hour draft window for each team.

After 3.75 hours, we collectively decide the missing GM's pick and then make it a 4.0 hrs if he still hasn't selected.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
I recommend a 4 hour draft window for each team.

After 3.75 hours, we collectively decide the missing GM's pick and then make it a 4.0 hrs if he still hasn't selected.

4 hours will kill the draft for guys who work long hours or go to school full time. 24 hours is good for the main draft imo.
I am sitting here in my Niners gear, haven't left the recliner. I ordered Pizza and Wings (Which are gone), and emptied my already filled cooler. I haven't shaved since this thing started, and I have been waiting until the pick to go to the bathroom.

There aren't even any funny commercials to pass the time. My wife hates the draft, and this thread.
I say we do 8 hours. If you haven't checked the computer in the last 8 hours oh well. Most of us can check the MB with our cell phones.
The problem is that all you nyjers think your bill belicheck or something with all the trade offers. Jimmy, you went on the clock as of Noon PST yesterday... that means you gotta make your pick in 2 1/2 hours.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
The problem is that all you nyjers think your bill belicheck or something with all the trade offers. Jimmy, you went on the clock as of Noon PST yesterday... that means you gotta make your pick in 2 1/2 hours.

Walsh not belicheat
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Walsh not belicheat

Walsh would make any trade necessary to get Andrew Luck. Just sayin
I got 10 felonies, b***h I'm Bill Belichick

But really doe are the Colts gonna trade out of a chance to draft a franchise quarterback?? I guess they must be happy with Curtis Painter
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:

But really doe are the Colts gonna trade out of a chance to draft a franchise quarterback?? I guess they must be happy with Curtis Painter

Colts need help all over so its a possible situation they trade or attempt to trade that pick.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

Colts need help all over so its a possible situation they trade or attempt to trade that pick.

Understood, but way to steep for us even though I am sure Harbaugh would love to have Luck, but not at the expense of mortgaging our future. Although, I could go Donahue on you and just give it away.

Originally posted by ninertico:

Understood, but way to steep for us even though I am sure Harbaugh would love to have Luck, but not at the expense of mortgaging our future. Although, I could go Donahue on you and just give it away.

I sent you that offer so just channel your inner TDon and make it happen
I sent you that offer so just channel your inner TDon and make it happen

And I gave you a reply...TDon's spirit can go suck a big fat giant rotten Easter egg! Me pass on the glorious opportunity to jump 30 spots for one QB and sacrifice our future. But, I appreciate the offer.

Seahawks are considering trading their 1st and 2nd round picks to the Niners for Kyle Williams and Parys Haralson
With the 1st pick of the 2012 draft the Indy Colts select QB Andrew Luck Stanford