LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Official 2012 Webzone Collaborative Draft - ROUND 3 (Browns are on the clock)

• mod
  • Veteran
BUMP!!!!@!!!
With the first of their two 2nd round picks, the Patriots address their need for a young pass rusher by selecting Syracuse DE/OLB Chandler Jones.

• mod
  • Veteran
um... so do the saints get a 2nd round pick this year?
Originally posted by modninerfan:
um... so do the saints get a 2nd round pick this year?

nope
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:
The Seattle Seahawks select:

MYCHAL KENDRICKS, ILB, CAL

Shoot, I was hoping he would fall to the Steelers. Good pick.
sorry guys if youve been waiting a while ive been swamped with my finals five me a sec to see whos been picked
ok the chargers select tommy streeter

this may be seen as a slight reach but he is all the skill set (size and speed) to be an elite WR he is a deep threat and can be possible replaceent for VJ
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
With the first of their two 2nd round picks, the Patriots address their need for a young pass rusher by selecting Syracuse DE/OLB Chandler Jones.

Dude, I knew you would. Had you drafting him in my mock of this mock... Since you bypassed the OLBs in the first, he had to be it.
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Dude, I knew you would. Had you drafting him in my mock of this mock... Since you bypassed the OLBs in the first, he had to be it.

I think Jones has all the tools to be a similar player to Aldon Smith, just needs work on his technique...but with Belechick coaching him up, he could be a 2nd round steal!
  • mod
  • Veteran
Bump

the Chicago Bears select.....

Kelechi Osemele OG/OT Iowa St!!!!!!!
The Titans select
My BAD Chase Minnifield
With the 53rd pick the Miami Dolphins select WR Brian Quick

The Dolphins also reach an agreement with the DatMayyyyyne's Bears, shipping out their 4th round pick in exchange for WR Earl Bennett

Falcons (m_brockalexander) are OTC!!
[ Edited by YungAce on Mar 27, 2012 at 5:02 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
You gave a 4th for Earl Bennett??
Share 49ersWebzone